Galvao Injury Speech

pseudo genki

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Andre Galvao at ATOS talking to Rafa, JT, Keenan, and Lister about cranking subs in general and Palhares in particular.
[YT]BIZbJ7vnDSo[/YT]

Will someone please send a challenge to a TKD school to meet in that training room while all those guys are there... and then record it? :)

Is that Rafa in the background?

Keenan said Rafa was untappable at ADCC training camp.

Is that Rafa in the background?

Keenan said Rafa was untappable at ADCC training camp.

Yes that's JT and Rafa back there. Nick the Tooth is filming a little mini-film about the Atos ADCC Camp in San Diego and is releasing it either next week or the week after that. That may be what this is from or it may just be something else he filmed, I'm not sure.

Rafa must've been Schaubing throughout training camp.

So many animals in that room.

THIS
006300_david_wenham_014.jpg

man, i was rewatching arte suave yesterday, galvao doesn't even look like the same guy anymore, scary transformation

Damn, Andre is one jacked dude!

His muscularity never seems to hinder his cardio, which leads me to believe he's natural, with great genetics.

His muscularity never seems to hinder his cardio, which leads me to believe he's natural, with great genetics.

That is a shitty path of reasoning. There are anabolics that just help your cardio.

Not saying he's doing any of that, just that your reasoning is bad...really, really bad.

muscularity gets in the way of cardio only when it goes to the extreme, too much muscle need much more oxygen... Andre by no means extreme, dude just looks awesome, and has packed some good muscle.

Roids will also get you more stamina, if done correctly, too much of anything is bad... obviously andre isnt doing too much of anything, if you know what I mean.

Will someone please send a challenge to a TKD school to meet in that training room while all those guys are there... and then record it? :)

What's your point? TKD has some very good techniques. Why bash other martial arts for no apparent reason?

Two obvious reasons Andre isn't natural.

1) He trains BJJ!!!

2) He looks like a fucking mountain gorilla.

Also looking at him it looks like he's used HGH in the past; by that I mean his coarse face, big jaw, thick eyebrows, big lips, and big head. Clear acro' jaw. The good thing about HGH is it's slightly easier to tell who is using compared to steroids (although I actually think it is quite easy to tell who is using steroids the more you know about it (most people)).

Also looking at him it looks like he's used HGH in the past; by that I mean his coarse face, big jaw, thick eyebrows, big lips, and big head. Clear acro' jaw. The good thing about HGH is it's slightly easier to tell who is using compared to steroids (although I actually think it is quite easy to tell who is using steroids the more you know about it (most people)).

i think hes been ugly his whole life, bro

1) He trains BJJ!!!

3. he's brazillian

Andre looks like he's been on the Popovitch action man diet.

i don't know about other anabolic steroids, but Testosterone increase red blood cells count.
there is a reason why males have naturally higher hematocrit than women.
even pure endurance athletes use Testosterone, mainly to recover faster and maintaining muscle mass, but definitely it doesn't hinder your cardio.

and Galvao is for sure on drugs.
during 2013 he put an insane amount of muscles.

i don't know about other anabolic steroids, but Testosterone increase red blood cells count.
there is a reason why males have naturally higher hematocrit than women.
even pure endurance athletes use Testosterone, mainly to recover faster and maintaining muscle mass, but definitely it doesn't hinder your cardio.

and Galvao is for sure on drugs.
during 2013 he put an insane amount of muscles.

True, also don't forget the importance of blood egg week.

If Andre hits the bomba....who cares?

Back