Elections Gallup poll shows largest increase in Democratic Party affiliation in a decade

This is so embarrassing for you lmao
They are the ones Dems stick the carrot in front of every election year, then strip it away till next season. This is as plain as day

They will never call you. But it’s fine for you to imagine they will.

Lol I had libtards stop by my house all of the time begging me to come out and vote Biden or Bernie. I’m like oh yeah buddy for sure, (closes door, fuck that guy)

Lol I had libtards stop by my house all of the time begging me to come out and vote Biden or Bernie. I’m like oh yeah buddy for sure, (closes door, fuck that guy)
So in person you are honest but if they ever called you would bullshit?

We were hurtling towards becoming a new soviet union under the previous disgrace in chief but thankfully Biden sent him into early retirement in Florida.
200w.gif
Yeah the guy doing everything in his power to turn this country into mexico is so american

not surprising. The majority of people are followers.
You are right the majority of people are followers of a party that does popular shit like: infrastructure, not bungling a once in a century pandemic, concentrating on real problems and not Mr. Potatohead, having a leader that isn't a con man, at least makes an attempt to live in reality not delusion.

Maybe the Republican party should try it sometime instead of invading the nations capitol when their guy loses a Presidential election.

The least educated people in america are the voting base of the Democratic Party, and everyone knows it. It’s a fact. Ignorance breeds crime and poverty

They are the ones Dems stick the carrot in front of every election year, then strip it away till next season. This is as plain as day

Obama's gonna take yer guns!!! Deficits!!!!! Caravans!!!!

https://www.theatlantic.com/educati...cation-gap-explains-american-politics/575113/
The gulf between the party identification of white voters with college degrees and those without is growing rapidly. Trump is widening it.

"This split was relatively stable for decades and then, steadily, it began to change. “The shift in whites without a college degree away from the Democratic Party begins as the Democratic Party becomes identified as the party of civil rights,” starting in the 1960s, Robert P. Jones, the CEO of the Public Religion Research Institute, told me. Disaffected white southern Democrats, in particular, fled in droves."

Oh man no way!!!!!!!

Man, no wonder Republicans want to close that border down.

<Grimes01>

High five anyone?
Even if the poll is true i wouldn't problary give out my personal opinion on a public opinion so called poll. The same polls which surprisingly which on the early days of the Syrian conflict wanted a intervention to.

And there's this:70% of Republicans don't think the election was free and fair

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.po.../11/09/republicans-free-fair-elections-435488

That’s due to a cult-like devotion to a pathological liar that began telling them that a year in advance. Trump groomed and manipulated his supporters, and they willingly joined him in his little fantasy land because of how it made them feel. It may take some years for it to really sink in just how absurd his term was and the effect it had on his base.

That’s due to a cult-like devotion to a pathological liar that began telling them that a year in advance. Trump groomed and manipulated his supporters, and they willingly joined him in his little fantasy land because of how it made them feel. It may take some years for it to really sink in just how absurd his term was and the effect it had on his base.

The election is over dude, give it a rest

In 2020 Joe Biden won 45 of the 50 most educated counties in the United States and won the most educated county in the United States with 83% of the vote, in addition the counties he won represent over 70% of the United States GDP, the counties Trump won 29% of GDP.

It's so easy to knock down silly ass right wing talking points.
Go look at voting statistics in regards to previous presidents and counties won, etc... I dunno man, explain how Biden got so many more votes than Obama despite winning way less counties.

Back