Elections Gallup poll shows largest increase in Democratic Party affiliation in a decade

essie

sue me
@Silver
Reaction score
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...mocratic-party-affiliation-decade/7114860002/

An average of 49% of adults age 18 and older reported Democratic Party affiliation or said they are independent with Democratic leanings throughout the first quarter of 2021, the pollster reported. The survey was conducted by phone from January-March.

In comparison, 40% of adults identified as Republican or Republican-leaning. The 9% difference is the Democrats' largest advantage since the fourth quarter of 2012, according to the report.

------

Any reaction to this or speculation as to the reason? Biden of course has been steadily more popular than Trump ever was but I don't know if I saw it translating to this degree right now. And the first person to respond calling the poll fake kissed their dad on the lips until they were 21.

We are heading towards becoming new soviet union. Fucking terrifying.
We were hurtling towards becoming a new soviet union under the previous disgrace in chief but thankfully Biden sent him into early retirement in Florida.
200w.gif

That means there will be just more libs to own. In a few years when its 35%R vs 55%D then the libs will be owned bad on the internet they want to outlaw memes, but the won't be able to do that.

That’s why you don’t import low IQ individuals by the millions.
In 2020 Joe Biden won 45 of the 50 most educated counties in the United States and won the most educated county in the United States with 83% of the vote, in addition the counties he won represent over 70% of the United States GDP, the counties Trump won 29% of GDP.

It's so easy to knock down silly ass right wing talking points.

In 2020 Joe Biden won 45 of the 50 most educated counties in the United States and won the most educated county in the United States with 83% of the vote, in addition the counties he won represent over 70% of the United States GDP, the counties Trump won 29% of GDP.

It's so easy to knock down silly ass right wing talking points.
You have no idea what you’re talking about.

“Educated” look into that word sometime. It no longer means what you think it means
Yep. Crap I went to college and my junior year I did 51 credits while on the deans list. Tbh college slowed down my learning. Many classes can be learned in 4-8 hours of self study. I’ve also met tons of college grads who can show precious little when it comes to knowledge of their major.

It ain't gonna save us this round of midterms though imo. The gerrymandering machine is gonna grind up our politics for at least another decade.

“Educated” look into that word sometime. It no longer means what you think it means
"Educated" you mean like the people who believe Trump was a great President, Obama was born in Kenya, Hillary Clinton was part of sex ring that operated out of the basement of a pizza parlor and that millions of illegals and dead people voted in 2020? If that's your idea of educated then you have some very strange ideas. Btw when Trump said he loved the poorly educated he really meant it, he absolutely crushed it in when it came to winning America's least educated counties.

"Educated" you mean like the people who believe Trump was a great President, Obama was born in Kenya, Hillary Clinton was part of sex ring that operated out of the basement of a pizza parlor and that millions of illegals and dead people voted in 2020? If that's your idea of educated then you have some very strange ideas. Btw when Trump said he loved the poorly educated he really meant it, he absolutely crushed it in when it came to winning America's least educated counties.
The least educated people in america are the voting base of the Democratic Party, and everyone knows it. It’s a fact. Ignorance breeds crime and poverty

Back