Gall vs Jackson

7yrWHITEbelt

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Is this the first time two amatuers have fought in ufc ? Lol gall only with one pro fight ....and jackson still ammy with one fight. Wtf is this coming to? I feel alot better about my odds to get signed to ufc if they are gonna sign either of those guys .its sad

Takes a lot of gall for an amateur to get in the Octagon.

Takes a lot of gall for an amateur to get in the Octagon.

159.gif

I'm going with Mike Jackson a lot of people may not know much about him but in the Texas scene people know he skilled he is.
Jackson has good hands.

Last edited:
Idk, but his tattoo sure is neat.

Mike-Jackson-hs.jpg

TS, this is just a low-level fight to see who gets CM Punk at UFC 200.

Nothing more or less.

Jackson himself said he isn't even a fighter, he's a photographer, He was totally confused when he got the call.

He called the fight a "massive troll job" by the UFC

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/3...oes-through-mike-jackson-who-thinks-the-whole

Officially Amir Sadollah was 0-0 when he debuted in the UFC. But he was a legit talent, unlike Gall and Jackson

Amir was solid, i enjoyed his fights, what was his background, did he have an amateur record? IIRC he worked at a hospital? anyways how'd he make it onto TUF without a pro record?

Amir was solid, i enjoyed his fights, what was his background, did he have an amateur record? IIRC he worked at a hospital? anyways how'd he make it onto TUF without a pro record?

He had one amateur fight, he just really impressed them at the try-out and they liked his look and personality. It was a good call, he won the season.

He knew his BJJ and kickboxing, but he had no experience

He had one amateur fight, he just really impressed them at the try-out and they liked his look and personality. It was a good call, he won the season.

He knew his BJJ and kickboxing, but he had no experience
thats cool, he done well in the ufc imo.

He actually had a Muay Thai backround if I remember correctly.

Officially Amir Sadollah was 0-0 when he debuted in the UFC. But he was a legit talent, unlike Gall and Jackson

Gall over Sadollah.

Back