Gaining Weight...

Eat as much as you can, and then force down a protein shake.

makes sense

sorry i'm a bit delusional

I misinterpreted wrong

Can someone clarify the clean bulk for me? I know what it is, you eat good stuff so you minimize fat gain. But can someone give me some good things to buy. point me to a place with easy recipes or something?

Also what is the best way to get bigger but not get fatter? Do you advocate the bulk phase and then the cut phase? or can one gain lean mass while retaining current fat levels or even reducing it?

I was in the best shape of my life last year, but I got lazy, school, job, etc made me quit working out, and my MT gym was a ripoff so I had to quit that too.

I got tubbier. The fat calipers say I'm 19% bf but they are the digital kind. I dont look fat, I have a small spare tire on my abs. But Im 5.9 and only 150lbs so Im not big at all.

I want to be 170 by spring time, but get my bf back down to 12%

I just started working out lightly because I dont have access to a gym yet, but I found a new mma place thats cheap and has a full gym, so I'll be back training hard again soon.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the best thing for you to do would be to concentrate on core lifts with heavy weights. Things like squats, deadlifts, snatches, clean and jerk. Eat a ton and dont worry about gaining fat along with the muscle. Once you get your weight and strength up, then you can go into a cutting phase and drop the fat that you gained.

Back