Gaining 15 lbs. of muscle in 3/4 months

I believe that Sherddog is a troll.

In every thread, he's either suggesting steroids or saying something inane.

So, well, he's either a troll or a retard.

You want to be gain weight and be a macho man?

You should buy the book Super Squats. It outlines a very simple routine of compound movements and a high calorie diet based on drinking a shit ton of milk. Its really simple and it is a true mass builder. The only catch is its really fucking hard, but that is a good thing, because if you dont know how to work hard in the gym now, you will learn fast. The author claims the program often puts on 20-30 lbs of muscle in 6-8 weeks. I have done this program before and had good results everytime. After 6 or 8 weeks I always go back to a more traditional power lifting routine, but I still do the Super Squat program a couple times a year.

And since im such a nice guy I will give you my condensed version of Super Squats, but I still recommend spending ten bucks to get a copy for yourself.

Size and Strength Phase (6-8 weeks)

Bench Press 2x12
Squat 1x20
Pull Overs 1x20
Bent Over Rows 2x15
You can add in 1 extra lift to each session. Choose from overhead presses, curls, dead lifts and abs.

Train 2

Holy lactose intollerant Batman! That's a lot of moo juice!

Seriously though, what kind of weight did you gain? You said you revisit the routine every so often so I assume most of it was muscle... Any explaination on why "high rep squats are what really help you put on the lbs"?

I'm not trying to gain weight, but if I ever start coaching wrestling again, I could use a program like this.

HULKAMANIA said:
I believe that Sherddog is a troll.

In every thread, he's either suggesting steroids or saying something inane.

So, well, he's either a troll or a retard.

agreed...I think he got to this forum via the Hotti thread

BackBrainKick said:
agreed...I think he got to this forum via the Hotti thread

No, i think he's just 12...

WaterBedKev said:
I run just to keep my cardio up. I'm going to start training in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in about a month so I'll really have to cut down on the running when I start.
fighting cardio is alot differnt than running cardio, im in the army and there are some serious runners here, I wrestled and boxed with guys that ran 10 min 2 miles and when it comes to fighing I can dog them into the ground I wont even be warmed up while they are out of breath. Im not a runner at all I can only run 16 min 2 miles, im sure thats not even a warm up for you but if you are serious about fighting I would say you need fighting cardio and experiance, being calm in a fight can go a long way as far as cardio goes, just my 2 cents :icon_conf

Sean S said:
Now that's a selling point. "Be as ripped as a race horse". Cause you know, I watch a lot of horse racing and always think to myself, "Damn that horse is ripped. I wonder if he works out at Bally's or Powerhouse".

Winstrol would be my bet.

SmashiusClay said:
Damn. are you sure?

Looks like its time to change my training regime.

HAHAHHAAH. Damn dude, I dont know why this is so funny to me, but I picture Juggernaut stuffing his face with potato chips while wearing a sweatband on his head. :icon_lol:

i gained 20 pounds in two months training with james smith. kept a 6 pack, and put 45 pounds on my bench and like 50 on my deadlift. it was cool.

lifted three days a week, upper/lower split, me/rep days, and ate a shit ton and took heavy weight gainer protein

Wow, that's pretty impressive. Exactly what kind of program did you use?

One thing our football coach always told us when going on X-mas break from school: "Eat big, lift big, sleep big."

1. Switch to heavy bag work and run a lot less. Heavy bag work builds fight type endurance. Long running burns calories you need to grow. If no bag, go burpees.

2. Eat a ton. I recommend: potatoes, lots of fish, lots of chicken, lots of beef. Cottage cheese, milk, protein shakes, tons of fruit and veggies (for critical vitamins and minerals), multivitamins and weight gainer (for extra calories).

3. Lift like a hoss. No pansy machines. Deadlifts, Bench, Squat, maybe some cleans and jerks, and assistance lifts for those. Remember, try to go up in weight. It's fuckin' work. Try to keep workouts between 45 minutes and an hour. That causes the release of the most growth hormone (read it somewhere, not sure where exactly). That doesn't mean slack off in your lifting, that means lift like you fucking mean it. Start doing a lot of stretching; it will pay off wihen you start BJJ.

4. Sleep a ton. Take a nap if given the chance. Get at least 8 hours a night. Sleep with no lights, no music.

You will pack on some muscle.

Lusst said:
HAHAHHAAH. Damn dude, I dont know why this is so funny to me, but I picture Juggernaut stuffing his face with potato chips while wearing a sweatband on his head. :icon_lol:
I really hope that's in the new film.

Back