Gaethje's Number 1 strength is

Zabit 145 Goat

Who iz nyext?
Banned
Reaction score
his mindset.

He isn't especially strong or quick. His technique is decent. No head movement, average footwork. He's got power but he isn't a 1 punch KO machine.

Its his mindset that seperates him from everyone else.

The guy literally doesn't give a fuck.

A lot of fighters say things like " its gonna fireworks" or " someone's gonna get knocked out" etc.. But Justin's style embodies that mentality. He will kill or be killed at any moment and there is no over thinking, traps, too much game plan none of that.

Most fighters take some time to feel you out, set things up, wait, are cautious to some degree but this man is complete savagery.

That, my friends , you have to be born with. I don't have it in me and while I admire it, I also fear that his complete lack of regard for danger will result in serious injury.

That being said, Justin Gaethje just broke into superstardom.

WAR
justin-gaethje.jpg

Last edited:
I love Justin and he always brings it and finishes or get finished.

Could be looking at the new champ here.

No way.

Khabib mauls him for 2 rounds then laughs at his stand up. Khabib's boxing defense is mad underrated and he's not walking into any bombs. Plus those kicks will be perfect for Khabib to land TDs at will. I don't see a path to victory for Gaethje.

He reminds me of Condit in a way. Both are warriors.

and the good thing is that the guy has some great wrestling background. he's not going to be wrestlefucked as brawlers usually are

He's so good at it too. He's not like Garbrandt who just goes full retard. Gaethje is calculated in his savagery

No way.

Khabib mauls him for 2 rounds then laughs at his stand up. Khabib's boxing defense is mad underrated and he's not walking into any bombs. Plus those kicks will be perfect for Khabib to land TDs at will. I don't see a path to victory for Gaethje.

It's pretty hard to hurt khabib even when you do land on him, he's got a pretty strong chin on him. I think Khabib eventually grinds down Justin and wins a UD.

his mindset.

He isn't especially strong or quick. His technique is decent. No head movement, average footwork. He's got power but he isn't a 1 punch KO machine.

Its his mindset that seperates him from everyone else.

The guy literally doesn't give a fuck.

A lot of fighters say things like " its gonna fireworks" or " someone's gonna get knocked out" etc.. But Justin's style embodies that mentality. He will kill or be killed at any moment and there is no over thinking, traps, too much game plan none of that.

Most fighters take some time to feel you out, set things up, wait, are cautious to some degree but this man is complete savagery.

That, my friends , you have to be born with. I don't have it in me and while I admire it, I also fear that his complete lack of regard for danger will result in serious injury.

That being said, Justin Gaethje just broke into superstardom.

WAR
View attachment 556011
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...g-khabib-is-laughable.3937937/#post-150701865

Forget to log out and then back into your alt?

Nope.
I am wildly impressed with his aggressive zero fucks given mentality and I also believe its laughable that he can beat Khabib.
<{natewhut}>
And I stand by both. Do you have a problem with that? Am I somehow contradicting myself in your Sherscience mind?

U got caught slippin brah! you made one thread praising him and another one shitting on him 5 minutest later.

you literally forgot what account you are trolling with. ahahha

<JonesDXSuckIt>

U got caught slippin brah! you made one thread praising him and another one shitting on him 5 minutest later.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

TS got multiple personalities and they are at war.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Bro think what you want its all good. I have one account and I willfully made both threads, it wasn't some troll accident.

Use your logic. I mean both points I made in each thread and they're not contradicting each other. I never called Justin a future champ or said he's invincible. I complimented his savage mentality and then said Khabib beats him easy. Shit in this GAETHJE THREAD I talk about how he can't beat Khabib you clown.

There is no dick riding or hating. Im just trying to have discussions about both of those points I made. If you wanna do that, cool, if not then just go on another thread and stop crying.

Last edited:
I think people perhaps underestimate Gaethje' a little in terms of defence. I mean I wouldn't say he was great but part of the reason he's so static is making sure he see's shots coming and doesn't get caught cold/off balance.

I mean you can see the value of this perfectly in last nights fight. Barboza caught cold backing up and KOed.

Back