Gaethje v Vick for Just Bleed God

No i'm just saying you are tying to discredit the career of a top 10 ranked UFC fighters saying his is not a "Real" fighter.

Sounds like you just have no idea what you are talking about.
1-2 in the big leagues. just another bust like Will Brooks, and soon to be 1-3.

upload_2018-8-22_15-52-23.png

1-2 in the big leagues. just another bust like Will Brooks, and soon to be 1-3.

View attachment 425213
Again with this nonsense. How was WSOF not a "big league"? It was a top 3 promotion.

Magic Moraes, Rumble, Arlovski, Spong, Branch, Fitch, Shields, Palhares, Ivanov, Okami

You just very clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Take a lap

Again with this nonsense. How was WSOF not a "big league"? It was a top 3 promotion.

Magic Moraes, Rumble, Arlovski, Spong, Branch, Fitch, Shields, Palhares, Ivanov, Okami
You just very clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Take a lap
a couple decent young fighters, but mostly some dudes who failed in UFC and were attempting to resurrect their careers with mixed results.

There is only one "Major League" level. Top 3 promotion... thats like the Canadian Football League.

a couple decent young fighters, but mostly some dudes who failed in UFC and were attempting to resurrect their careers with mixed results.

There is only one "Major League" level. Top 3 promotion... thats like the Canadian Football League.
Now i cant tell if you are a troll or actually this stupid.

Please try and wrestle fuck this guy Justin. Your brain will thank you later.

Justin has all the tools in the world to be a complete fighter, but he is just happy with serving the Just Bleed God.

How many times have we been pumped for this kind of fight and it ends up being piss poor. See Ngannou vs Lewis for an example. I wouldn't be surprised to see a snooze fest tbh
Do you realize the psycho you are talking about?! It is impossible for Gaethje to be in a snooze fest. It takes 2 for a boring fight and Gaethje is balls to the wall 100% of the time - all 3 of his UFC fights have been FOTY candidates. I don't think Vick is ready for what awaits him on Saturday night. Gaethje TKO end of round 2

I predict blood... and a lot of it. Plus. Someone will be taking an early nap.... Justin needs this one with minimal damage.

Justin is gonna fuck up those skinny ass legs.

How many times have we been pumped for this kind of fight and it ends up being piss poor. See Ngannou vs Lewis for an example. I wouldn't be surprised to see a snooze fest tbh
Since when has Justin been in a boring fight though?

Nah the lineal violence weight belt is being contested for by Dustin Porier and Nate Diaz.

Gaethje is a worthy mention, but Vick has yet to demonstrate his all-violence status. He has many crisp KO's but I think its moreso good timing and counterstriking.

Vick's a fucking tool, and just another point fighter.

Vick should be about a 2.5:1 favorite, but I'm rooting for Gaethje all the way. Gaethje is a fucking warrior in the mold of Arturo Gatti. I pay to watch Gaethje fight, Vick can eat a dick. Win or lose, Gaethje is the main event, and Vick is just the opponent.

Back