BiC Fist

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
307_Justin_Gaethje_vs_Dustin_Poirier.0.jpg
ufntulsa_07_vick_vs_lazaro_002.jpg

I'm psyched for this Saturday! No way this reaches a decision

Who you got for the W?

James Vick has 3 KO wins he's not JBG worthy.

vick by way of being a real UFC fighter and not some overhyped minor-leaguer.

How many times have we been pumped for this kind of fight and it ends up being piss poor. See Ngannou vs Lewis for an example. I wouldn't be surprised to see a snooze fest tbh

How many times have we been pumped for this kind of fight and it ends up being piss poor. See Ngannou vs Lewis for an example. I wouldn't be surprised to see a snooze fest tbh
Time will tell. I hope Justin keeps it a slugfest. If he concentrates on leg kicks, I think Vick's rangy punches are gonna tear it up.

Vick should use his height advantage to crush gaethje. justin doesn't have the skills to overcome the size disadvantage

nothing is " just bleed " about vick, especially after his last fight.

that's all gaethje.

Vick should use his height advantage to crush gaethje. justin doesn't have the skills to overcome the size disadvantage
I can see Just(in) Bleed Gaethje using his wrestling this fight to secure another UFC contract. He could be on his way out with a loss. So stupid that he just strikes with strikers while he has an All American wrestle pedigree, and is striking with guys that have been doing it much longer than he has. Eddie was boxing and doing MMA while Gaethje was still doing wrestling tournaments. What a waste of a lifetime of skills acquired if you only strike.

I can see Just(in) Bleed Gaethje using his wrestling this fight to secure another UFC contract. He could be on his way out with a loss. So stupid that he just strikes with strikers while he has an All American wrestle pedigree, and is striking with guys that have been doing it much longer than he has. Eddie was boxing and doing MMA while Gaethje was still doing wrestling tournaments. What a waste of a lifetime of skills acquired if you only strike.

I'm really hoping that he has a halfway intelligent game plan to fall back on. The methods employed versus Poirier and Alvarez were lacking. I'd like to see him wrestle Vick after he wails on the legs a bit.

I'm really hoping that he has a halfway intelligent game plan to fall back on. The methods employed versus Poirier and Alvarez were lacking. I'd like to see him wrestle Vick after he wails on the legs a bit.
Would seem silly not to, when Vick has not had his wrestling really tested.

The issue is tho, has Gaethje gotten Hendonitis too bad, and has he forgot how to wrestle? The price for focusing on only one discipline, sharpening one tool, is having another one dull.

Picking Vick but as long as it's brutal I'll be pleased.

Vick. Gaethje has taken too many beatings.

Vick is getting rekt, Gaethje is the best goddamn gatekeeper the world has ever known.

There will be blood sacrifice for this fight.

I am going to guess you two geniuses were also hyping up Will Brooks as the next big thing.
No i'm just saying you are tying to discredit the career of a top 10 ranked UFC fighters saying his is not a "Real" fighter.

Sounds like you just have no idea what you are talking about.

Back