Media Gaethje talking about Dober : to TD dober, Islam will have to go through danger

Peli

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Never even knew dober had a training camp documentary. What the hell. Looks good though. Need to find it

Maybe it's this one?

Wolf tickets. Dobers tdd is awful. Machacev will take him down and choke his soul within 3 minutes.

is arabic your first language ts ?
Nope. I don't speak it. I was just looking up gaethjes name, some arabic chick quoted the tweet and I saw gaethjes face.

Never heard of this YouTuber before

JG and Trevor said the same shit before the Khabib fight.
"Every time Khabib crosses the zone we will make him pay blah blah blah"
Although to be fair Dober hasn't got JG's power and Islam hasn't got Khabibs chin

is drew dober on the shit that makes your head grow or is it in his genes?
American-Dad-Stan-Smith-Dead-TV-And-Web-Entertainment-DKODING.jpg

Dober has a small frame for the division and is dwarfed by Islam.

UFC_JB_2021-03-05_0164_2021030511537189.jpg

JG is right, there is danger having to wrestle a power puncher but Dober has been tapped out in the UFC fairly routinely. This is one of the absolute worst matchups for Drew, and one of the best for Islam.

Dober has a small frame for the division and is dwarfed by Islam.

UFC_JB_2021-03-05_0164_2021030511537189.jpg

JG is right, there is danger having to wrestle a power puncher but Dober has been tapped out in the UFC fairly routinely. This is one of the absolute worst matchups for Drew, and one of the best for Islam.
No wonder Islam is -300 favorite.

He did say the exact same thing before his fight with Khabib lol.

unless Dober is able to touch dat chin, I see this being a ground control clinic

Islam is the least hit fighter in the history in the UFC with 0.76 strikes absorbed.
So good luck finding that chin.

Back