Gaethje shits on his manager Ali and Dana

Zimo

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I didn't timestamp it cos tbh, it's a great interview. Luke Thomas(who I used to hate) and Brian Campbell are killing it. Best MMA and boxing podcast by a country mile

Back on topic, interesting that Justin knows Khabib is his money maker and tells Ali to go suck a fat one

Put that rat in his place, Gaethje should slap Ali’s bald head if he wins, Justin against the UFC, ultimate underdog

Thanks for not timestamping. I took your word and man what great interviewers. Because of your thoughtful post I’ve become a fanboy for life. Thanks for not being courteous and just giving us the choice to listen to the segment you’re referring to.

Thanks for not timestamping. I took your word and man what great interviewers. Because of your thoughtful post I’ve become a fanboy for life. Thanks for not being courteous and just giving us the choice to listen to the segment you’re referring to.
Sarcastic? If not, go fuck your sister

I think this whole Ali vs Gaethje “beef” is completely fake. Ali is always extremely outspoken and hasn’t said shit in response to Gaethje. I think he’s told Gaethje to start saying stuff to hype the fight. Just my opinion, Gaethje has only ever spoken well about Ali prior to this.

Maybe it’s just Justin’s way of getting himself ready, but I tend to think it’s the former.

I think this whole Ali vs Gaethje “beef” is completely fake. Ali is always extremely outspoken and hasn’t said shit in response to Gaethje. I think he’s told Gaethje to start saying stuff to hype the fight. Just my opinion, Gaethje has only ever spoken well about Ali prior to this.

Maybe it’s just Justin’s way of getting himself ready, but I tend to think it’s the former.
Listen to him, hes pissed at Ali. Hes defo joining Conors team after this

People are reading too much into this. Every Ali interview Ive seen has literally been him saying "Khabib shouldn't look past Gaethje. This is the best LW fight in history." I don't particularly like Ali but facts are facts

"What's going on extra inside your brain?"
"Nothing extra...It's a fight."

Atta boy Justin.

Since Khabib is Ali’s bread and butter it wouldn’t surprise me if there is glaring favoritism. This could make Justin feel slighted and poorly represented.

Justin going to get fucked up in this fight and it’ll look easy for Khabib.

Justin going to get fucked up in this fight and it’ll look easy for Khabib.
Probably. But I'm still putting a few quid on Justin to make it proper, 3/1 not to be sniffed at

Back