Gaethje, Sandhagan/Alcantara, and Anders (lame) wins 50k bonuses

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I thought Anders performed like a bum. He literally doesn’t throw anything but a left hand and he ain’t even good with it. Overrated because he played football.

James Krause delivering that knee against Warlley deserved that bonus.

Nah. Anders finish more impressive

I thought Anders performed like a bum. He literally doesn’t throw anything but a left hand and he ain’t even good with it. Overrated because he played football.

Krause went straight up DIAZ brother in that fight. He was tatooing homie with the 1-2s, and talking to him the whole fight.

Shit was gold.

Nothing but truth here

Krause's KO was better, and against a better opponent

Dont worry james will get one of those legendary backroom bonuses from dana like randy used to get

I agree. Anders is overrated and was well on his way to losing the fight until that borderline illegal finishing blow.

Wasn't it an iellgal blow anyways that was missed by the ref?

I know it was close

Erik Anders has that well rounded game....march forward and look for a big punch while taking damage.

I expect big things from Anders.

Anders needs to change camps. Obviously very talented but already 31 and he should have blown Tim Williams out of the water.

Watching it there, live, he actually put in a decent performance. I honestly thought that kick was illegal, but it was clean.

Anders is a terrible POTN bonus imo, Krause, Gall, Yahya, even Calderwood had better finishes.

Let's talk about Rani Yahya. That dude is getting no love with the Fight Night Bonuses and he's been delivering a large variety of submissions. Heelhook, north-south, kimura, arm-triangle, and he still gets nothing.

Wouldn't have minded Krause getting a bonus but Anders' win was pretty unique and worthy. You often see guys throw those wild strikes at an opponent trying to stand up but rarely do they connect in a legal fashion. Don't mind that one at all.

It makes TS all the more accurate considering he was a -1000 favorite and it took him to the last seconds of the fight to win.

Plus, he def lost at least one of the first two rounds, maybe both.

His only loss is to Machida in a fight in which he probably should’ve won. He’s improving as a fighter and even in a fight in which he looked average, still got the KO.

You’re just a hater. I’m sure if he was Russian or some shit, you’d be shitting your pants over him.

Back