Gaethje lost to Dustin who lost to Conor wants to fight Conor

Lmao at the Hate for Justin, when he’d leave most Sherbros like he left Vick:

Gaethje-knocks-Vick-to-the-canvass.jpg
nobody hates Gaethje... he's one of the most exciting fighters on the roster. We just think he is an easy fight and would rather Conor take on bigger challenges

There's plenty of better matchups. Why have him waste time fighting the LW equivalent of Denis Siver?
Gaethje is the #2 contender for the belt (Tony being #1). Conor just beat a dude who probably shouldn’t even be ranked #5, coming off of 2 losses, at 170 lbs. How about Conor earns his shot?

Because there is very little to gain by taking that fight for Conor.

they already feel he deserves a title shot at 155 or 170.
He had a title shot 1 fight ago and got his shit pushed in. The champ is looking to add new names to his list, not go back through guys he already destroyed. I wouldn't mind seeing Conor/Masvidal.

Lmao at the Hate for Justin, when he’d leave most Sherbros like he left Vick:

Gaethje-knocks-Vick-to-the-canvass.jpg
Anyone that hates Justin hates JBG. I've been watching since the Shamrock boys were wearing horse riding boots and Speedos in Japan, but I can honestly say he is the most entertaining fighter I've ever seen - no fight is ever a snoozer and every aspect of him game is totally lit. I'm not sure if he is on Conor's level, but a guy like him should fight in the UFC till he retires. He makes Prime Robbie Lawler almost look like a boring second.

You know people are shook when they bust out the MMA math

Gaethje has a very, very good chance of ending Conor. His fans are getting a little too pumped up that he wiped out Justin's leftovers, Justin just cracked Cerrone's chin in 20 places.

Well Conor cracked Eddie and Dustin's chins but they still smashed Justin.
<BC1>

Gaethje is the #2 contender for the belt (Tony being #1). Conor just beat a dude who probably shouldn’t even be ranked #5, coming off of 2 losses, at 170 lbs. How about Conor earns his shot?
While I agree that Conor should not improve at 55 for winning at 170, the reality is Dana will give him the next TS. This is why I think Justin and Conor should fight to avoid any and all controversies. I think even Conor haters would be cool with him getting the next TS if he wins.

All I am saying is let them bang bro. If they both want it then let’s see it. Justin has been looking pretty good and they both just beat a similar opponent in Cerrone. That fight makes a lot of sense.

I think Conor matches up well against Justin. That doesn’t change the fact that Conors fans are scared of the match up. His fans are essentially begging for this fight not to be made. Despite that it is an exciting fight.
I think his sensible fans are more scared of the potential Masvidal fight. I think Masvidal is someone who absolutely beats Conor at his own game.

conor lost to nate who lost to rda who lost to khabib and yet conor wants that beating

nobody hates Gaethje... he's one of the most exciting fighters on the roster. We just think he is an easy fight and would rather Conor take on bigger challenges
Maybe not hate him like Hitto and Rubberneck hate Conor, like wishing him bodily harm and a life in agony, but there were always detractors that never thought he would make it in the UFC. And in fairness to them, he really did not make to until he reformed his style. He was going life and death with bums in WSOF and nothing indicated he would be able to hang with the elite of the lite unless he became more defensively minded.

Yeah not really. Conor has a round and half to two rounds of power in his hands tops.

These guys are cardio machines and will break him if he gets tired.
Disagree. I don't think Conor fades until the 3rd round, and on top of that 1.5 to 2 rounds is often enough. Keep in mind, this is coming from someone who isn't a fan of the guy at all, but you do have to be honest and objective looking at these match ups. Conor is a bad match up stylistically for Ferguson and Gaethje

While I agree that Conor should not improve at 55 for winning at 170, the reality is Dana will give him the next TS. This is why I think Justin and Conor should fight to avoid any and all controversies. I think even Conor haters would be cool with him getting the next TS if he wins.
I agree. It’s just getting out of hand with the gifts that Conor gets. Jose cleaned out the division but Dana wouldn’t let him fight for a second title. Jose was the only FW champ the UFC ever had, but he didn’t get a rematch against Conor. But Conor got a 155 title shot without ever defending the FW belt once. And when Nate stepped in and choked his ass out, Conor got an immediate rematch against Nate (one which I thought Nate won, rds 3,4,and 5). Based on that win, he gets gifted a 155 title shot again. Never defends that belt, gets stripped. When he returns (2 years later) he’s gifted another shot, and gets the crap kicked out of him. Now he’s about to be gifted a title shot AGAIN.
It’s just constant nonsense with Conor.

Justin lost to all common opponents except Cowboy. Eddie and Dustin both beat him. Did Justin really 'have a turn around' or has he just fought not as good fighters as he used to? Would he still lose to Poirier? I think they are probably very even and a tier below Conor.

Lol, I see Rubberneck hating on Conor again ^^^^. Him and Hitto are absolutely hilarious: "Connie's so irrelevant....no one cares, like seriously. (two seconds goes past) Oh my god, is that a Conor thread?!?! I need to go shitpost in it ASAP and tell everyone how much I don't care about Connie"

Please explain how I’m hating on Conor. I’m hating on his garbage fans. My bashing on you isn’t the same as bashing Conor. The problem is many of you think you are Conor or are on the team, so i can see why you get confused. You’re not Conor, you make the site worse. Nice dubs pab.

Sounds like Dana wants to substitute Ferguson for Conor against Khabib. I think that far-fetched and would prefer Conor vs. Jorge. If that can't happen, Conor vs. Gaethje is fine with me. Conor isn't afraid of any of them so get over yourselves. He can only fight so many people so whatever, somebody is gonna be crying.

Come on man. Before even wanting to fight Conor, why not have a rematch with Dustin first? Gaethje is far way below Conor in terms of skills and experience. Book Gaethje vs Dustin 2.

Also, if one should be fighting Conor, it would be Dustin. Gaethje acting like a boss asking Conor to say his name, lol? What does he have to offer currently?

MMA Math Is A Funny Thing
Conor got finished by Joe Duffy who got TKO'd by James Vick.
Vick > Duffy > McGregor

If it's an easy win for McGregor he has nothing to worry about. He needs to fight top contenders at 155 if he wants to be the man at 155 in the UFC. No more BS like last time around where he messed up the division for all the other fighters who work hard to make a living and compete for a title shot.

conor lost to nate who lost to rda who lost to khabib and yet conor wants that beating
Conor beat Nate who beat Pettis who beat Wonderboy. Conor also beat Eddie who beat RDA and beat Justin. Royce Gracie beat Yoshida who beat Frye and Tank Abbott.

I'll rip off Jim Lampley a bit here. Joe Frazier whoops Muhammad Ali, George Foreman bounces Joe Frazier around like a basketball, Muhammad Ali knocks out George Foreman.

Point is, styles make fights. Gaethje's strengths match up well with Conor's weaknesses, and Conor's strengths match up well with Garthje's weaknesses. It's a compelling matchup from a stylistic perspective, regardless of who you have winning.

Come on man. Before even wanting to fight Conor, why not have a rematch with Dustin first? Gaethje is far way below Conor in terms of skills and experience. Book Gaethje vs Dustin 2.

Also, if one should be fighting Conor, it would be Dustin. Gaethje acting like a boss asking Conor to say his name, lol? What does he have to offer currently?

Dustin beat Joe Duffy, who finished Conor in like 30 seconds, so actually Gaethje did quite well.

Gaethje is an easy W for Conor, tho. Too small and hittable.

Back