Gaethje lost to Dustin who lost to Conor wants to fight Conor

TheHotorious

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Come on man. Before even wanting to fight Conor, why not have a rematch with Dustin first? Gaethje is far way below Conor in terms of skills and experience. Book Gaethje vs Dustin 2.

Also, if one should be fighting Conor, it would be Dustin. Gaethje acting like a boss asking Conor to say his name, lol? What does he have to offer currently?

Why are Conor fans are so scared of Justin?

3fAkLwN.gif

You know people are shook when they bust out the MMA math

Gaethje has a very, very good chance of ending Conor. His fans are getting a little too pumped up that he wiped out Justin's leftovers, Justin just cracked Cerrone's chin in 20 places.

Dustin is hilarious on twitter... Id give it to him just for this lol

Justin will get it eventually, but Dustin is the tougher fight

You know people are shook when they bust out the MMA math

Gaethje has a very, very good chance of ending Conor. His fans are getting a little too pumped up that he wiped out Justin's leftovers, Justin just cracked Cerrone's chin in 20 places.
The fans are ok with Conor fighting Gaethje, never a problem. But the way Gaethje is asking for it, do you know how ridiculous is it? Lol. Ask for it nicely and his wish shall be granted.

But the Poirer vs Conor fight was at FW. There is no comparison.

If Nate Diaz is a bad matchup for Conor you should probably drop the subject because Gaethje is more dangerous everywhere.

Poirier and Alvarez were taking hell from Gaethje before they won wars of attrition, if you think that precludes Conor from losing years later because he beat a stiff you're fooling yourself.

This fight is dangerous as hell.

Why are Conor fans are so scared of Justin?
As someone who really likes Justin and dislikes Conor, I don't think he's as big of a threat as people think he is. I think Conor beats Justin and Tony. Both eat way too many shots on the feet, especially Tony. If they wrestle, they stand a decent chance of winning, but the longer it stays on the feet, the worse it is for Tony and Justin. Both have a bad habit of blocking punches with their face.

As someone who really likes Justin and dislikes Conor, I don't think he's as big of a threat as people think he is. I think Conor beats Justin and Tony. Both eat way too many shots on the feet, especially Tony. If they wrestle, they stand a decent chance of winning, but the longer it stays on the feet, the worse it is for Tony and Justin. Both have a bad habit of blocking punches with their face.

I think Conor matches up well against Justin. That doesn’t change the fact that Conors fans are scared of the match up. His fans are essentially begging for this fight not to be made. Despite that it is an exciting fight.

Lmao at the Hate for Justin, when he’d leave most Sherbros like he left Vick:

Gaethje-knocks-Vick-to-the-canvass.jpg

the longer it stays on the feet, the worse it is for Tony and Justin. Both have a bad habit of blocking punches with their face.
Yeah not really. Conor has a round and half to two rounds of power in his hands tops.

These guys are cardio machines and will break him if he gets tired.

Justin lost to all common opponents except Cowboy. Eddie and Dustin both beat him. Did Justin really 'have a turn around' or has he just fought not as good fighters as he used to? Would he still lose to Poirier? I think they are probably very even and a tier below Conor.

Lol, I see Rubberneck hating on Conor again ^^^^. Him and Hitto are absolutely hilarious: "Connie's so irrelevant....no one cares, like seriously. (two seconds goes past) Oh my god, is that a Conor thread?!?! I need to go shitpost in it ASAP and tell everyone how much I don't care about Connie"

Back