Gaethje lost every moment of that fight.

Literally none of that does not mean that khabib didn't lose that round you nut hugging Nancy.

So outstriking, controlling, and out grappling your opponent doesn’t constitute a win? Somebody nut huggin here and it’s not me. My heart and my money was on Gaethje in that one and he proved he’s not top tier.

UFC%20254%20Khabib%20vs.%20Gaethje%20-%20Scorecards%20-%20Nurmagomedov%20vs.%20Gaethje.jpg

2/3 judges scored rd 1 for Gaethje. Thread fail.

2/3 judges weren't paying attention.

Even IF you thought Justin was ahead, which I'd strongly disagree with, there's no reasonable way to score the round for Gaethje after he got taken down, grapplefucked, armbarred, and saved by the bell. He'd done nothing anywhere near that.

Khabib clearly won round 1.

I don't know what sounds more "entitled", a guy who clearly is number 2 at LW campaigning for a shot that he should get and calling bullshit on a rematch that doesn't need to happen, or those "fans" who've become disenchanted and call him whiney for that. So what is it that you guys want from him? To shut the fuck up and quietly wait in line and not advocate for the shot at the title that he should be getting against Poirier? LOL, ok!

You sound like you'd make such a good and knowledgable coach, but of course a whiney guy like Gaethje probably doesn't deserve your precious advice. He should definitely fire his coaches and come at you, begging you to accept helping him out for his next fight.

Justin didn't look bad against Khabib, he managed to avoid and get out of many clinch situations initiated by Khabib, circled away as Khabib constantly pressured him, and landed some good shots too. At the end of the day, Khabib's nonstop pressure was too much for him (as it is for all the fighters that Khabib fought anyway) and he lost the fight.

So how ugly a guy's loss to Khabib is now the measuring stick for how deserving one might be of obtaining a LW title shot? Jesus.

Ay at least someone gets it! If hes not down i’ll just have to turn someone else into the best ever.

But to answer your question he should be coming off a win to be advocating a title shot. oliviera and chandler are only fire for him not to realize that or to go after one of them just shows how bad the MMA media has gassed him to himself. Fight RDA.

Justin has a huge hole in the grappling department, hopefully he starts training that again.
It's too late. If he trained bjj for 4 hours a week for the last 12-13 years he's been in mma, he'd have decent jitz. Now he has to do it at 32 years old. It's too late

You’re taking this loss about as well as Gaethje
Look at all your posts in here.. did Justin fuck your girlfriend or something, fucks wrong with you?
Don’t reply to me again we’re done here

Ay at least someone gets it! If hes not down i’ll just have to turn someone else into the best ever.

But to answer your question he should be coming off a win to be advocating a title shot. oliviera and chandler are only fire for him not to realize that or to go after one of them just shows how bad the MMA media has gassed him to himself. Fight RDA.
I thought the plan was to make Conrat vs Poirier 3 for the LW title. I could be wrong though. But if I'm correct, then I get why Gaethje is pissed. Conrat doesn't belong anywhere near the title picture for now.

But yeah, Oliveira should be the next contender without a doubt. I forgot about him. My bad.

That doesn't make Gaethje a whiney bitch, though. We've seen strange things happen over the years, with Romero getting a title shot coming off a loss, Cormier getting a belt after a loss to a guy caught cheating, Conrat getting an immediate title shot in his first fight at LW (after going 1-1 with gatekeeper Nate Diaz, and winning a paper thin decision in the rematch), now Blachowisz will fight the MW champ as is first title defence...can't blame a guy for pushing and trying to make a case for an opportunity here, especially when we've seen stranger things happen. Anyhow, before that loss, the win over Tony was a gigantic accomplishment. Oliveira also has that feather to his cap, but Gaethje is the one who ended Tony's big streak and pulled off the massive upset.

But the RDA fight does make a lot of sense for Gaethje, now that you bring it up. Or Chandler.

Goddamn are things interesting at LW or not?!!! Holy shit what a division!

Last edited:
to me it looked like he panicked and didn't know what to do/made mistakes

Look at all your posts in here.. did Justin fuck your girlfriend or something, fucks wrong with you?
Don’t reply to me again we’re done here

It’s been nice having you here brother i’m sorry this thread didn’t work out for you. Perhaps you can find another one that suits you better. La’chaim

I thought the plan was to make Conrat vs Poirier 3 for the LW title. I could be wrong though. But if I'm correct, then I get why Gaethje is pissed. Conrat doesn't belong anywhere near the title picture for now.

But yeah, Oliveira should be the next contender without a doubt. I forgot about him. My bad.

That doesn't make Gaethje a whiney bitch, though. We've seen strange things happen over the years, with Romero getting a title shot coming off a loss, Cormier getting a belt after a loss to a guy caught cheating, Conrat getting an immediate title shot in his first fight at LW (after going 1-1 with gatekeeper Nate Diaz, and winning a paper thin decision in the rematch), now Blachowisz will fight the MW champ as is first title defence...can't blame a guy for pushing and trying to make a case for an opportunity here, especially when we've seen stranger things happen. Anyhow, before that loss, the win over Tony was a gigantic accomplishment. Oliveira also has that feather to his cap, but Gaethje is the one who ended Tony's big streak and pulled off the massive upset.

But the RDA fight does make a lot of sense for Gaethje, now that you bring it up. Or Chandler.

Goddamn are things interesting at LW or not?!!! Holy shit what a division!

They really are! Even a guy like Dariush is chomping at the bit! I definitely don’t think he’s a bitch but he should just go the porier route by forcing everyone recognize.

Myself and other fans seem to have become disenchanted with Gaethje as of late. It seems like he’s become super whiney and entitled lately even off the back of an embarrassing loss. No doubt Khabib can do that to people but he didn’t win a single moment of that fight. All he has said is that he was one leg kick away which shows that he came in with one weapon and when it didn’t work he had NOTHING. He was getting touched up from distance and when he did land something to get khabibs attention Khabib didn’t concede an inch. Instead of switching stances to hide the leg he shifted inside to create standing grappling exchanges. Justin was on the run the whole time. Then of course he immediately get swallowed on the ground in a way that literally none of Khabibs opponents have. The irony is that he is acting like the kicks were what saved him even though he was taken down and submitted in 30 seconds..... off a kick.
-
Justin is still a top 4-6 guy but for him to act like he has the leverage to speak on the title picture after that performance is a joke. He got exposed in a way that Dustin and Conor didn’t against Khabib. His lack of a ground defense showed a lack of dedication to the game. When you get starched like that you have to remind everyone of what you’re capable. He should have called Robert Whittaker for advice instead of acting like he still holds all the chips because of the number next to his name.

Yes, he lost every moment of that fight despite landing the harder shots, have a much better connect % and actually winning the 1st round on the scorecards.

Good one buddy!

I am sure that he is heartbroken to hear what you have to say.

He didn't get
2/3 judges weren't paying attention.

Even IF you thought Justin was ahead, which I'd strongly disagree with, there's no reasonable way to score the round for Gaethje after he got taken down, grapplefucked, armbarred, and saved by the bell. He'd done nothing anywhere near that.

Khabib clearly won round 1.
He didn't get armbarred though. Khabib couldn't separate his arms.

Justin was ahead before the TD. So it kinda comes down to whether Khabib did enough with his TD.

Back