Gaethje is More Tailor Made For Conor Than His Custom Suits

I actually agree, somebody in the McGregor camp obviously isn’t that confident though otherwise we would have already found out.

I actually agree, somebody in the McGregor camp obviously isn’t that confident though otherwise we would have already found out.
Agreed. I would always trust the lack of confidence in a camp/fighter over the over confidence of a poster on Sherdog. They had a chance to make this fight happen, and they chose Cowboy instead. That says all that needs to be said.

Always find it humorous that Conor's McNuthuggers main argument against Conor vs Gaethje is 2 fights from 2 years ago, all the while conveniently ignoring Gaethje's 3 first round knock outs since then.

Justin softened up Cowboy for Conor, and Conor knows why he will not fight Gaethje any time soon.

Of Gaethje's 23 fights, only 2 have gone to decision. He's only been beaten twice, and he learned from those losses.

Conor fans will never cease being annoying man-children.
So what easy fight will he take next then?

legit
better technique
better timing
better accuracy
better usage of his energy
better foot work and head movement and seemingly better fight iq
still improving and that is scary

Attachments

• 0DD900F9-977C-4410-B799-B4C68FE63520.gif
    0DD900F9-977C-4410-B799-B4C68FE63520.gif
    538.9 KB · Views: 2
If it's a tailor made opponent, then lets see if he signs the contract. Cause he sure as hell could've fought Gaethje instead of Cowboy. More people were calling for that fight. Gaethje is healthy, ready and willing.

As someone else mentioned, if you're saying this as "we don't need to see that fight" then fuck you. If it's a slam dunk then you should be calling for it, since you're so confident it's an easy fight for conor.
After the fight nobody will give Conor any credit. I mean that's pretty normal but he might at least get a little credit for beating Jorge. With Gaethje the narrative is already there. "Gaethje sucks and got smoked by 2 guys Conor beat with ease, Conor handpicked his opponent like usual!". Much less in it for Conor than there is in his other options. Conor vs Gaethje would do lower numbers than any of the other option being thrown around (Usman, Jorge, Khabib, Pacquiao) and would also land him the least amount of respect from the fans. Worst option he has tbh.

After the fight nobody will give Conor any credit. I mean that's pretty normal but he might at least get a little credit for beating Jorge. With Gaethje the narrative is already there. "Gaethje sucks and got smoked by 2 guys Conor beat with ease, Conor handpicked his opponent like usual!". Much less in it for Conor than there is in his other options. Conor vs Gaethje would do lower numbers than any of the other option being thrown around (Usman, Jorge, Khabib, Pacquiao) and would also land him the least amount of respect from the fans. Worst option he has tbh.

So you actually are just trying to make excuses to not fight Gaethje. Yuck. Cowboy was the "handpick", he was coming off 2 knockouts in a row. Gaethje was the fight most people wanted. ridiculous.

So you actually are just trying to make excuses to not fight Gaethje. Yuck. Cowboy was the "handpick", he was coming off 2 knockouts in a row. Gaethje was the fight most people wanted. ridiculous.
Was it? Show me some hard evidence. Gaethje is relatively unheard of by anybody other than hardcore fans. If he fights Gaethje you'll say he ducked Jorge.

dead within 2 rounds. Conor is too precise and too deadly with that precision. While Gaethje is too homer simpson.

conors suits are whack

Screen-Shot-2015-12-10-at-11.19.39.png

One would have to be a retard not to recognize how much Gaethje has improved. His whole approach to fighting has changed and he is throwing better punches than ever. Conor at the very least would have his hands full.
lols no. still the same. leg kicks and wearing the opponent out by getting punched in the head.

Be great if they fight and we can actually find out. I'd love to see that shit!

So what easy fight will he take next then?

He? Do you mean Conor or Gaethje?

Cowboy is not an easy fight, and there was that press conference from a few years ago, which they had some heat from.

However, Cowboy was coming off two losses, his last being a first round knockout vs Gaethje.

Conor always jumps the line because he draws the casuals and their money. Same as 2-1 Brock did back in the day when he got a title shot vs Couture, with a win over Crazy Horse Herring.

Justin is a dangerous fight for Conor. Pressure, wrestling, leg kicks, and an improving game, which has brought him 3 first round knockouts since he made the adjustments from his losses to Poirier and Alvarez.

You’re sleeping on Gaethje TS. That Homer Simpson shit is no longer accurate and probably never was.

One would have to be a retard not to recognize how much Gaethje has improved. His whole approach to fighting has changed and he is throwing better punches than ever. Conor at the very least would have his hands full.

His whole approach to fighting has not changed as drastically as people love to think it has. Rewatch that Barboza fight, he literally planted his feet and traded on two different occasions and got clipped the second time.

legit
better technique
better timing
better accuracy
better usage of his energy
better foot work and head movement and seemingly better fight iq
still improving and that is scary

This post is actually sad LOL holy shit. Can you show me some examples of Justin having superior timing, accuracy, foot work, head movement, and fight iq?

Where were all of these outstanding qualities when he fought Conor's left overs (Poirier & Alvarez)? Even Johnson? He's fought James Vick and Edson Barboza, who are the bin men of the division right now. Granted, Barboza had a good outing against Felder, but he lost.

Gaethje's best career win is Donald Cerrone.

Always find it humorous that Conor's McNuthuggers main argument against Conor vs Gaethje is 2 fights from 2 years ago, all the while conveniently ignoring Gaethje's 3 first round knock outs since then.

Justin softened up Cowboy for Conor, and Conor knows why he will not fight Gaethje any time soon.

Of Gaethje's 23 fights, only 2 have gone to decision. He's only been beaten twice, and he learned from those losses.

Conor fans will never cease being annoying man-children.

1. Conveniently ignoring Gaethje's 3 first round knockouts.

If Conor KO'd JAMES VICK, Edson Barboza, and Donald Cerrone in a row, you'd try your hardest to discredit those wins. They were impressive knockouts, but the opposition wasn't impressive. His best win was Donald.

2. Justin softened up Cowboy for Conor

So did Tony Ferguson soften up Cerrone for Gaethje? Great argument LOL I guess every loss prior to the Gaethje loss, softened Cowboy up for Justin. So we should discredit it and act like it was nothing.

3. 23 fights, 2 losses. Blah blah blah.

He's 4-2 in the UFC. Been KO'd twice. Fight lesser competition, have easier fights, win more. Simple. That's why they gave Edson and Vick to Gaethje after him losing twice.

Think about that, they gave Gaethje James Vick after 2 losses, and they gave Cerrone to Conor after two losses. Who had the tougher "comeback" fight on paper?

granite chin The Gaethje of old might have been tkod but this more patient version destroys Conor in a very violent fashion.
Thats why I would be very surprised if the UFC makes this match. They are not stupid and want to protect Conor as long as possible. Ferguson

1. Granite chin

LOL. You don't have a granite chin when you get KO'd by Eddie Alvarez, Dustin Poirier, and rocked / dropped vs Michael Johnson. That's not what a granite chin is.

2. Patient Gaethje

This has become a huge myth with Gaethje it's actually funny. You're acting as if "Patient Gaethje" is a new specimen of a man and he'd stream roll the old Gaethje. He's still wild, check his Barboza fight.

dead within 2 rounds. Conor is too precise and too deadly with that precision. While Gaethje is too homer simpson.
Stop it..that karate stance and justin's leg kicks are the only thing taylor made in this fight....Justin out leg kick the best leg kicker in Barbosa (please re watch that fight)....also riddle me this... If Justin is so tailor made for Conor, why did Conor choose to fight cowboy at a different weight class lol... The answer is obvious someone was pay to job to him that's why conor picked him lol

His whole approach to fighting has not changed as drastically as people love to think it has. Rewatch that Barboza fight, he literally planted his feet and traded on two different occasions and got clipped the second time.

This post is actually sad LOL holy shit. Can you show me some examples of Justin having superior timing, accuracy, foot work, head movement, and fight iq?

Where were all of these outstanding qualities when he fought Conor's left overs (Poirier & Alvarez)? Even Johnson? He's fought James Vick and Edson Barboza, who are the bin men of the division right now. Granted, Barboza had a good outing against Felder, but he lost.

If Conor KO'd JAMES VICK, Edson Barboza, and Donald Cerrone in a row, you'd try your hardest to discredit those wins. They were impressive knockouts, but the opposition wasn't impressive. His best win was Donald.

So did Tony Ferguson soften up Cerrone for Gaethje? Great argument LOL I guess every loss prior to the Gaethje loss, softened Cowboy up for Justin. So we should discredit it and act like it was nothing.

He's 4-2 in the UFC. Been KO'd twice. Fight lesser competition, have easier fights, win more. Simple. That's why they gave Edson and Vick to Gaethje after him losing twice.

Think about that, they gave Gaethje James Vick after 2 losses, and they gave Cerrone to Conor after two losses. Who had the tougher "comeback" fight on paper?

1. Granite chin

LOL. You don't have a granite chin when you get KO'd by Eddie Alvarez, Dustin Poirier, and rocked / dropped vs Michael Johnson. That's not what a granite chin is.

2. Patient Gaethje

This has become a huge myth with Gaethje it's actually funny. You're acting as if "Patient Gaethje" is a new specimen of a man and he'd stream roll the old Gaethje. He's still wild, check his Barboza fight.
hey dick. if you would read the rest of the thread and take what i said to who i said in its context
you would then realize i was comparing just bleed to himself.
so if you would kindly go fuck your self it would be appreciated. thanks.

1. Granite chin

2. Patient Gaethje

Lol no way I'm reading all that nonsense from some geek who never trained. Like I said earlier in this thread, it would take a special kind of retard to not recognize the improvements Gaethje has made to his hands and footwork since the losses to Alvarez and Porier.

Back