Gaethje is More Tailor Made For Conor Than His Custom Suits

Gaethje has an amazing chin, same as Masvidal. Or like Nate. Who fought Conor for 5 rounds and couldn't be finished.
I don't know why people say they are tailor made for Conor.

You mean to tell me that you think the guy who got KOed by Alvarez and Poirier is tailor made for the guy that dominated Alvarez and Poirier? Gtfo of here with that crazy opinion!!

Gaethje has an amazing chin, same as Masvidal. Or like Nate. Who fought Conor for 5 rounds and couldn't be finished.
I don't know why people say they are tailor made for Conor.
Gaethje fight wouldn't be at 170. Nate at 170 was more hydrated and bigger than at 155, which helped him not get knocked out. Conor finishes Nate within 2 if they fight at 155.

I would bet money on Gaethe in this fight. He is exactly what Conor doesnt like. Relentless pressure with lethal kicks , granite chin , much much better cardio and good enough wrestling to take a even mildly gassed McGregor down.

That is the reason why Conor fought zombie Cerrone instead of a legit contender as Gaethje.

The Gaethje of old might have been tkod but this more patient version destroys Conor in a very violent fashion.
Thats why I would be very surprised if the UFC makes this match. They are not stupid and want to protect Conor as long as possible.

Ferguson and Gaethje will only get a Conor fight if they are the champion.

Yeah, but seeing Conor fight someone who is actually on a winning streak and decently ranked would be a nice change from the regular can-can-can-injured/late notice-can-title shot trajectory Conor's hype usually takes.

Then he should cut to 155 and fight him. Easy way to get back to a title shot.

legit
better technique
better timing
better accuracy
better usage of his energy
better foot work and head movement and seemingly better fight iq
still improving and that is scary
damn you're clearly getting better weed than I'm getting lol

Yeah, but seeing Conor fight someone who is actually on a winning streak and decently ranked would be a nice change from the regular can-can-can-injured/late notice-can-title shot trajectory Conor's hype usually takes.

Is Connor's fault now that Aldo and RDA got out of a tittle fight due to injury?

He wouldve done a hell of a lot better than freakin’ current Cowboy ffs.......

This thread only proves conor haters are dumber/worse than conor fans

Just about every conor related (and some unrelated) proves that.

TS started off with a super dumb start and then the haters come out with even dumber shit. Lololol

I think Gaetje f him up he is danger man he is got power, vicious leg kicks, and good wrestling to mix it up.

Its not just his power, its his accuracy and timing coupled with Gaethje's bad defense and him refusing to defend himself when he is hurt.

If Conor gets him hurt, he will just find his chin again and again until he puts him out.

I say Conor puts him down in 2.
Such accuracy and timing. So precise

UspYrjF.gif

Gaethje has the skillset to give Conor fits. But he does not always show the best fight IQ.

People forget that Gaethje was a D-1 All American. Though he was a tier behind the elite guys. And if we learned anything from the Conor-Khabib fight it is that Conor is a completely different striker when he is concerned about getting taken down.

I agree Gaethje is way overrated on here, can’t think of an easier win for Conor at LW in the top five.
It’s hilarious Conor doesn’t have the confidence you lame nuthuggers have.

dead within 2 rounds. Conor is too precise and too deadly with that precision. While Gaethje is too homer simpson.

Then why did he fight the guy on the two fight losing streak instead of the guy who would actually earn him a title shot?

Even if you believe this it seems that Conor and the UFC did not, since their plan was to have him fight the lower ranked Cowboy and then leapfrog his way to the title fight without having to face a top contender.

Is Connor's fault now that Aldo and RDA got out of a tittle fight due to injury?
Nope. The UFC matchmaking is the problem, until recently maybe. Now we get the distinct impression that Conor is literally picking his fights.

Justin Gaethje would eat that straight left whole

and proceed to destroy Mnuggets via whatever he feels like!

Lmao homeboy couldn't even eat Dustin's lefts without crumbling. If Gaethje doesn't grapple then Conors gonna put on a counter striking clinic.

Barboza win is a bit overrated. Barboza is known to not be good against guys who pressure well. Barboza gets flustered when his backs to the cage, which is exactly what happened. The cowboy win is as relevant as Conor beating cowboy. Old cowboy coming off the Tony beating, cutting weight to 155, and finished early.

Back