Gaethje Is Conor’s easiest lightweight fight

BlessedSoldier

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tony and Khabib are harder challenges. Gaethje and Lee would be Conor’s easiest fights.

Gaethje has nothing for Conor if you say otherwise your making shit up. Justin is just a sloppy brawler with a chin, he can wrestle but he he’s not going to keep Conor down if Khabib couldn’t do it. He would get countered and outboxed like hell. He is tailor made for Conor

Lee would get outstruck and outboxed, probably knocked out considering he has no chin. His wrestling is decent but nowhere near Khabib and has trouble getting guys down, Conor’s tdd is very underrated.his cardio is also worse than Conor’s.

Conor is a bad matchup for Tony if I’m being honest

Last edited:
Conor-McGregor-Nate-Diaz-UFC-196-Choke-1256370.jpg

So then... why was he fighting Cerrone... at a different weight class... INSTEAD OF winning that easiest of LW fights?

Why?

Then why didn't Connor take this so-called easy fight?

Translation: "Gargle-Gargle-Gargle"

Remove McGs scrote from your esophagus, TS.

I wouldnt say easiest, is he kind of a good matchup for Conor? Yes, Gaethje used to be the fighter that absorbed the most punches per minute in the UFC, he probably still is, that favors Conor, he doesnt seem to grapple, another thing that favors Conor, does he pack a lot of power and chin? Yes, but it has been cracked in the past and Conor is a great striker.

Easy? No, good matchup? Yes.

Knowing Gaethje's defence level is worse than a new born. I wouldn't be surprised if Conor puts him away easily. His coaches are pushing for this ... Another easy match up. ANOTHER Shit card.

Eddie Alvarez knocked him out who Conor embarrassed
Still doesn't mean he isn't dangerous. Plus Conor doesn't win wars. He has 2 rounds max to get a knockout. Eddie, Justin, Dustin and Nate can get late knockouts and win wars. Conor has zero heart if the going gets tough. Or he can run and win a bs decision lol.

I’ve always been pretty fair when it comes to assessing Conor’s actual fight ability and I actually agree. Gaethje is a punch drunk brawler with little finesse and ZERO defense, he’d get DISSECTED by Conor within 2 rounds.

Gaethje would be to Conor what Conor is to Khabib... his punching bag.

<BC1>

Does he even have a chin?

he’s very overrated, imo. At the least: currently overrated wins.

Conors next fight is always his easiest fight ever.
Until he loses... then its, i told you so.
Stfu and get a life.
Quit disrespecting warriors.

Gaethje isn’t an easy fight for anyone on earth

but yeah Conor probably gets him out of there

I wouldnt say easiest, is he kind of a good matchup for Conor? Yes, Gaethje used to be the fighter that absorbed the most punches per minute in the UFC, he probably still is, that favors Conor, he doesnt seem to grapple, another thing that favors Conor, does he pack a lot of power and chin? Yes, but it has been cracked in the past and Conor is a great striker.

Easy? No, good matchup? Yes.

Fair assessment.

On the other hand, I think that Lee is a bad matchup for Conor.

Some people will never realize that styles make fights: Justin is actually a nightmare for Khabib and a dream for Conor.

Sign the contract then. He said he was supposed to fight him last july? Run that shit
:meow:<{JustBleed}>

Connor fans going to be like this for a while......they really overvalued the Cowboy win lol

Back