Gaethje is a dirty fighter

Broccoli Cake

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Justin Gaethje is a dirty fighter, he fished for eye-pokes many times throughout the fight. He also eye-poked Dustin Poirier three times.

I'll never understand how methodical cheaters like him, Jones or Tony Ferguson have fans. They are a disgrace to the sport.

'i dOnT uNdERStANd wHy GoOd FiGhTeRs hVAe fANs'

551585.jpg

Don't post here about it, become a referee and do something about it.
He wasn't called for a foul so it didn't happen.

I like gaethje but let us not forget how many times he did eye poke poirier and the amt of threads made on sherdog about him being a dirty fighter after the fighter

giphy.gif

Justin Gaethje is a dirty fighter, he fished for eye-pokes many times throughout the fight. He also eye-poked Dustin Poirier three times.

I'll never understand how methodical cheaters like him, Jones or Tony Ferguson have fans. They are a disgrace to the sport.
. Yeah, tony the dirty fighter....... Please provide the long history of Tony and JG fighting dirty.

I'll wait.

Eye poke against RDA + illegal upkick against Edson

Wait. You mean he actually poked someone in the eye one time?

Holy shit. Ban that cheater for life.

Wait. You mean he actually poked someone in the eye one time?

Holy shit. Ban that cheater for life.
Hey, I never said he was a dirty fighter.

I was just pointing to some incidents in which people have referred to when labelling him as such

Eye poke against RDA + illegal upkick against Edson
Yeah tell me more about how Justin gaethje vs Barboza is exactly how Jones vs Rumble would go because they are the same figthters.....

ROFL

Ok I get Jones and yeah Gaethje does seem to fish for pokes but why Tony?

He poked RDA once which wasn't too bad. The up kick on Edson was bad but other than that he's clean

Gaycheat has eyepokes in 99.9% of his fights. Never liked the guy. His derp eyes tell you everything you need to know about him and his fans.

Yeah tell me more about how Justin gaethje vs Barboza is exactly how Jones vs Rumble would go because they are the same figthters.....

ROFL
Lol Jones is a worse eye poker than Tony and Gaethje combined

Back