Gaethje Does Easy Math

To be fair I am pursuing a math heavy career in academia and that is a pretty easy mistake to make in your head.

These guys get punched in their heads for a living. Dont expect most to be smart guys.
Heres a fun fact Joe Lauzaon has a bachelors degree in Computer Science.

"If I'm getting paid for 3 rounds, it's easy to do the math and then add two rounds on to that [for 5 round fight] . . . If I get 66 thousand a round, I would like to get 122 thousand more."

Wonder why Pythagoras here chose fighting for a living instead of pursuing an illustrious career in academia.

l@nd0 Good thing he get's punched in the head for a living...

man he slurs a lot /: i worry in like 10-15 years for him

He already has some brain damage and is answering questions, might get a bit anxious answering or something who knows, doesn't entirely mean he is stupid.

He is talking live with a camera in his face. Kind of crazy how many of you are insulting him for saying 122k instead of 132k. I'm sure if he wasn't talking under pressure or had a pen and paper in front of him he would be fine.

Admittedly his referring to it as "easy math" makes it pretty funny, but some of you are feeling yourself way too much for knowing an answer to something someone else said incorrect here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back