Media Gaethje - Conrad is a coward for wanting 30lbs lighter Edgar

Gaethje is the Just Bleed God and one of my favourite fighters, but he should just STFU about Conor. So desperate for dat red panty night it's getting pathetic.
It’s the only matchup that makes sense though

yeah Shorts-pulling is compared to eye pokes, you got me

Eddie-Eye.jpg
Thats from Eddie's ONE FC Debut loss.

Yeah well Conor needs a fucking win before he is completely irrelevant.

He's cherry picking his fights as usual, he'll fight if he has a huge advantage. Just like picking vacationing mendes over in camp Edgar, or Cabo Nate
There's the stupidity of the Conor haters. Chad claimed he was in great shape BEFORE the fight. Conor had no advantages over Aldo or Eddie, before they fought. He certainly had no advantage over Khabib after 2 YEARS OFF. Did he have an advantage over Dustin when they fought? Yeah he was a lot more talented and still is.

Gaethje is wasting his time with all these Conor call outs. Unless Gathje wins a belt he needs to just let it rest, because Conor isn't going to come back just to fight a contender.
It's not wasting time if he gets the fight. My whole point is he's trying to make the fight happen. It's what they do. Dana is looking at the $$$. Conor draws but will Gaethje? I'll go see it for sure but will the casual fan?

Gaethje is great but the "30 pounds" comment is a bit much. He just wants the big money fight against Conor.

Its not. Frankie used to weigh right about 155 lbs for title fights at lw. Guys like Maynard were close to 175-180 on fight night.

There's the stupidity of the Conor haters. Chad claimed he was in great shape BEFORE the fight. Conor had no advantages over Aldo or Eddie, before they fought. He certainly had no advantage over Khabib after 2 YEARS OFF. Did he have an advantage over Dustin when they fought? Yeah he was a lot more talented and still is.

Don't be stupid. He wanted the payday and what is he going to say before the fight, that he's not in shape? And why are you bringing up Aldo or Eddie? That has no bearing on what I posted.

Don't be stupid. He wanted the payday and what is he going to say before the fight, that he's not in shape? And why are you bringing up Aldo or Eddie? That has no bearing on what I posted.
The claim that Conor hand-picks fight is a fucking lie. That's the point numbnuts.

I don't particularly like Conor, but he has already shown admiration for Frankie, and he knows he is somewhat of a blessing (moneywise) for those he fights.

Taking that into account, more than looking like a "duck", it would seem Conor wanted to fight someone out of respect, to maybe give Frankie a proper farewell, by letting the lights shine on him too.

The claim that Conor hand-picks fight is a fucking lie. That's the point numbnuts.

Aldo and Eddie were title fights, obviously those are exempt, you neophyte

Is Justin getting dumber with age?? I mean I am a big fan of the guy entertaining as hell, but did he forget that Frankie was the 155 lb champ?? and has beaten many bigger fighters his entire career??

I get he wants the money fight but try using some logic instead of idiocy. I like the Edgar fight and if Conor wins then make Justin vs Conor for the winner of Khabib vs Tony.

It's not wasting time if he gets the fight. My whole point is he's trying to make the fight happen. It's what they do. Dana is looking at the $$$. Conor draws but will Gaethje? I'll go see it for sure but will the casual fan?

You're missing my point. Gaethje isn't going to get the Conor fight because he doesn't have a belt. Conor is not going to come back and fight a contender lol. Why would he? He will make way more money in a title fight, and he can basically get one whenever he wants.

Is this fight with Edgar really getting made?
I thought it was just more of the same BS Irish Edmond always spills.

if it is true it is ridiculous.

McGregor is looking for the easiest path to a Khabib rematch. Calling out post prime Frankie, who hasn't fought at LW since 2012 is hilarious..

Fight a actual top 5 LW and prove you belong there.

I can't believe more people aren't taking this stance...DUDE SAYS HES DROPPING TO BW, but this is who Conor calls out?? When his actual weight is stacked with dudes who could put him down. It is beyond embarrassing. But Conor never cared about his appearance right? Cue the "he has over 100 mil so what does it matter what you say" comments...

Justin should shutup everyone targeting the con man is getting too obvious.

What are you talking about? Juiced up Mendes had 3 weeks to cut a ton of weight, and in any interview has humbly stated he was exhausted and had no stamina after the first round...which makes complete sense. Of course he's not going to highlight that fact before the fight. But facts are facts, a normally low gas tank Mendes had 1/4 of the time to prep for the biggest fight of his life

Gaethje is the Just Bleed God and one of my favourite fighters, but he should just STFU about Conor. So desperate for dat red panty night it's getting pathetic.
lmao dude, he's clearly been instructed by Ali to keep going after him.

Ali tried so hard for Khabib to do the rematch but he wasn't having it.

It's Ali who wants another red panty night. Gaethje's pretty clear about just wanting anyone above him.

Back