Media Gaethje - Conrad is a coward for wanting 30lbs lighter Edgar

RNC555

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
" conor keeps saying he is going to fight but I don’t think that’s true. But if he doesn’t want to fight he’s calling out the likes of Frankie Edgar,” Gaethje said to ESPN. “No disrespect to Frankie Edgar but he’s 30 pounds lighter than us and that’s a coward move.

“The man is a coward deep down. I know that, he knows that, some of us know that. And if I fight him I get to show the world that, and that’s what he doesn’t want.”

I'd have liked to have seen Conor v Edgar 4 or 5 years ago.

Gaethje is pouring it on. Don't blame him. Doubt it makes Conor fight him though.

I want Gaethje vs Nutrad and I want Gaethje to send Nutrad into the shadow realm

Gaethje is the Just Bleed God and one of my favourite fighters, but he should just STFU about Conor. So desperate for dat red panty night it's getting pathetic.

Gaethje is great but the "30 pounds" comment is a bit much. He just wants the big money fight against Conor.

" conor keeps saying he is going to fight but I don’t think that’s true. But if he doesn’t want to fight he’s calling out the likes of Frankie Edgar,” Gaethje said to ESPN. “No disrespect to Frankie Edgar but he’s 30 pounds lighter than us and that’s a coward move.

“The man is a coward deep down. I know that, he knows that, some of us know that. And if I fight him I get to show the world that, and that’s what he doesn’t want.”

Conor is a coward? He attacks a pensioner from behind in a pub.
Why does Gaedje need to state the obvious.

Lay off the weed dummy.
tenor.gif

McTapper wants none of Just Bleed Gaethje's smoke.

Nonsense and not applicable. Khabib nutgobblers infect every post.
Haha, so fucking rustled.

How is it nonsense exactly ? In between the illegal knee, holding on to Khabib's gloves, holding on to the fence etc etc..
It amounts to about 15 fouls.

Yet @Luke Glasshold claims Gaethje shouldn't talk about cowardice.

Last edited:
Back