Media Gaethje claims he deserves Khabib fight next bashes Ferguson and Conor

I see walking CTE is feeling himself because he finished the ghost of Barboza and old man Cerrone, he should sit his ass down while the top dogs fight for the belt, or get finished by Dustin again if he wants to stay active.

I have to admit, Gaethje's 'of the night' bonus award percentage in the UFC is 100%

I love watching Gaethje fight, but Fergeson deserves next title fight. Maybe Justin gets next shot after that. Would love to see Gaethje-McGregor in a top challenger fight. McGregor has to beat somebody before he even gets championship consideration.

Did you call Eddie Alvarez a journeyman? Guy has held gold in EVERY organization he's been in barring the current promotion he's with.

Dude is a top 5 LW of all time.
I don't often call fights a fluke. But Eddie Alvarez was the flukest champion of all time. He didn't deserve it (Pettis and Melendez were robbed) in first place, and then god send him a miracle to beat RDA - well, a win is a win, I won't take it away from him, but that doesn't make him great.

Even got embarassed by a FW on his first title defense.

'Got gold on every organization he's been in' - yeah right I don't give a fuck. Conor was double champion on that european promotion as well, doesn't mean shit. Eddie Alvarez is NOT top 5 all time LW.

Not a single person deserved a title shot more than Tony in all ufc history.

Justin is a bum - should be fed to Dustin once again to learn his place. Tony is getting that belt, if he doesn't, then no one else will get it until Khabib vacates.

His CTE is worse than previously believed if he legitimately thinks he deserves a title shot more than Tony.

Gaejthe beats up gatekeeper and now hes in john fucking snow mode.
You gotta love this shit.
Poirier knocks the snot out of the wreckless wonder .... again, for my money.

I have to admit, Gaethje's 'of the night' bonus award percentage in the UFC is 100%

Which is cool, no doubt. It's 6 fights, and he's 4-2.

Tony has either FOTN or Peformance of the night in 7 of his last 8 fights (in the other he won the interim belt with a 3rd round finish). And he's won 12 in a row.

Justin is super entertaining, but he needs to take a breath, step back, and be realistic. Start lobbying for the next title shot AFTER Ferguson vs Khabib. Because if you yap about getting it before "inconsistent" Tony when he's won 12 in a row and you're 4-2 in the UFC (being finished in both losses), it just makes you look stupid.

Sit down Justin. Before you get knocked out again.
I like Gaethje, but it’s Khabib/Tony. Go knock out another gatekeeper and keep us entertained in the meantime.

inconsistent sorry justin but you got your ass kicked by poirier and a guy who isnt even in ufc anymore

Did you call Eddie Alvarez a journeyman? Guy has held gold in EVERY organization he's been in barring the current promotion he's with.

Dude is a top 5 LW of all time.
"Especially when they fought"

He lost one of his fights in One to a no name who I'm sure is tough, but c'mon.. top 5 all time?

Not to mention in his prime Conor absolutely outclassed him.

It's a good fight. But after Ferg.

the thought of big money makes people say and do the damnedest things

Gaethje should be calling out Poirier, doesn't he want that one back?

If I'm the UFC I book them separately though.

"Especially when they fought"

He lost one of his fights in One to a no name who I'm sure is tough, but c'mon.. top 5 all time?

Not to mention in his prime Conor absolutely outclassed him.
His prime to me is during Dream and Bellator not UFC. He was already on the decline by then too me.

He said many times Tony deserves it...

His prime to me is during Dream and Bellator not UFC. He was already on the decline by then too me.
Sherdoggers don't understand Eddie has been fighting literally the best lightweights in the world for most of his career and going to war with them.
Pettis and Melendez were not robbed. If you wanna talk robbery look at Bendo vs Melendez. He beat the shit out of RDA fair and square too.

People who think Eddie isn't great lack any MMA knowledge outside of the UFC.

Back