Media Gaethje claims he deserves Khabib fight next bashes Ferguson and Conor

Vick, Barboza, Cerrone..

Compared to Ferugson's 12 fight win streak.

Stop talking shite, Justin..
<[analyzed}>

Gaethje has been punched in the head too many times 3 wins is less than 12 and Barboza and Cerrone were damaged goods, already beaten by Ferguson.

In my current WMMA 5 game Tony beat Khabib and then Gaethje beat Tony, thats how it will go down IRL

Vick, Barboza, Cerrone..

<[analyzed}>
Gaedje trying to be clever. I think he's hedging his hopes just incase of another Tony Ferguson pulling out episode due to another injury or something and wants his name first on the list as a replacement.

Come on Gaethje. No one in the UFC's history has ever deserved a title shot more than Ferg right now.

In my opinion he is not wrong at the end he is a contender, but this thing of insult and call coward someone that can't respond and is basically retired needs to stop now.

Khabib would rape him just like everyone else

Is he doing something wrong? Shouldn't Gaethje be pushing himself?

Vick, Barboza, Cerrone..

<[analyzed}>

A 12 fight win streak is a tell tale sign of someone who's inconsistent.

More than Conor? Of course. More than Tony? He's trolling.

Yeah not to mention multiple L's; one to Eddie Alvarez who is a journeyman, especially when they fought
Did you call Eddie Alvarez a journeyman? Guy has held gold in EVERY organization he's been in barring the current promotion he's with.

Dude is a top 5 LW of all time.

Justin is one of those dudes who is going to get so fat when he stops fighting

Tony deserves a title shot right now probably more than anyone has ever deserved a shot before.

And 12 wins in a row is about as consistent as you can ask for. You'd have to travel all the way back to practically the beginning of Gaethje's entire MMA career to find the last time Ferguson lost a fight. Justin needs to STFU and know his place

Back