Gaethje believes he had Khabib in a bad spot; Mentions Khabib is very strong.

I am really surprised at Justin's reaction after the fight, like it was no big deal, like he didn't care that much. I am kind of disapointed

Dustin looked like the world crumbled around him, he was so dejected it was hard to watch.
That's typical Justin. When he got knocked out by Poirier and Eddie, he loved it. Would rather die on his shield than lose a decision. Weird reaction but I think he just enjoys the highs of violence more than winning sometimes.

That's typical Justin. When he got knocked out by Poirier and Eddie, he loved it. Would rather die on his shield than lose a decision. Weird reaction but I think he just enjoys the highs of violence more than winning sometimes.

You're right but I think that's the problem. When you are more interested in the thrill than the result is kind of disapointing.

That's how a fighter's mind has to work. There's not a lot to take from this. Justin is a decent dude.

The kicks def look bad when you watch it. I was worried for sure. It just seems like Khabib suffered no ill effects from them,as he was walking around fine later hunting for his borgers.

I don't think Gaethje was really close to badly hurting him with the kicks but I do guess Khabib sensed that staying on the outside for 2-3 rounds taking them would not be a good idea.

Although to me it looked like his camp had predicted how Justin would look to fight and prepped for it from the start. He knew Gaethje's counter game wasnt good enough to threaten him if he chased him down as well.

five kicks is all you need for normal opponents. Here's Coach Jav saying the leg kicks did do damage.

You know more than Jav. Afterall, you're the dude that said the relationship between javier and Khabib was strained.

Bro Ignore that guy, he is a huge dick rider and heavily biased.
I always ignore people if they can't give coherent answers.

Reactions: HHJ
Justin didn't do much in that fight. He was awkward as hell.

Lmao my man you are delusional because of the biased commentary team focusing on leg kicks. Man landed like 5 leg kicks. He did fookin nothing. The delusions are extreme.
Serious question:

Did the original maker of your account lose an account bet? Or did you really pick a Khabib fan name while constantly hating on Khabib?

You're not a Khabib fan and your name is confusing

IP ban for account betting or terrible trolling imo

Serious question:

Did the original maker of your account lose an account bet? Or did you really pick a Khabib fan name while constantly hating on Khabib?

You're not a Khabib fan and your name is confusing

IP ban for account betting or terrible trolling imo
I think you are retarded my friend.

khabib's leg was wrecked but it wasn't enough bro. should have thrown more.

I rewatched the Barboza fight yesterday. Edson was landing some serious kicks in first couple of minutes, (in my opinion) much more serious that those of Justin.
This. Every fight that goes by, everyone “does the best so far” against Khabib. But memory is short

Edson also did better in grappling than Gaethje

Ah yes, it bugged me. Right.

Have a good one.
That's how I communicate brother. Really wasn't bothered by it, just the opposite. I still have no idea what the thread is about because when I clicked on it I saw mardi gras colors and said "those are colorful words." I expected some troll reply, didn't get one and realized the guy wasn't being a troll.

So mused on about it a bit.

I'm fascinated by communication and language. I think they are like a secret code. Choose the right words, the right order, the right time, and you can get almost anything in this life... the internet takes away body language which limits communication and adds to misunderstanding but here color can play an interesting role. Or even more interesting, perhaps we find ways to communicate clearly where both parties don't have strict rules of communication going in... that is kind of what is and always has happened until grammar came along and we started writing things down. I think it's a fascinating time we live in. Hell, probably any time is fascinating, this is one of the fascinating things of our time if you take a step back to appreciate the larger implications.

Anyway, yes I'm way off topic (or maybe not since I still dont know it). :)

I am really surprised at Justin's reaction after the fight, like it was no big deal, like he didn't care that much. I am kind of disapointed

Dustin looked like the world crumbled around him, he was so dejected it was hard to watch.

he was happy Khabib choked him out.
He knew that he would be in danger if it went to the ground. He was scared of ground and pound what Khabib usually does.
Justin was happy that the fight was over and the money was secured.
He was most happy that his mother doesn't have to work anymore.

fighters after they face khabib:

conor - i won 1 round
dustin - i had him deep in guilottine
gathje - i almost hurt his leg

etc...

khabib is just too good you have to ko him to win otherwise your doomed

he was happy Khabib choked him out.
He knew that he would be in danger if it went to the ground. He was scared of ground and pound what Khabib usually does.
Justin was happy that the fight was over and the money was secured.
He was most happy that his mother doesn't have to work anymore.
I'm starting to see what firas zahabi is talking about.

Justin hides his some of his weaknesses by spooky langage. Zone of death, the stuff about wrestling, etc. Its because he's uncomfortable.

Justin lead himself, and some ppl on here apparently, to believe that he only needs a few low kicks to end a fight. I ain’t buying it.

I've see Muay Thai fighters take dozens of hard leg kicks... and still train the next day. Five leg kicks would never have gotten the job done. That's just pure fantasy.

We don't know how many leg kicks it would have taken to compromise Khabib but we clearly saw any takedowns would be fatal for Justin. I think it's like what everyone else says, you don't know how strong he is until he gets a hold of you.

Justin was never going to win.

There is no such thing as justin 2.0 and the wrestling that he has never shown in the ufc wasn't going to save him in this fight.

He has never been good on the back foot when pressured- he just closes his eyes and throws.

Poirier and alvarez pressured gaethje, didn't succumb to his leg kicks that apparently kills everyone, out lasted his apparently amazing gas tank and ended up tko'ing him- Micheal Johnson even almost got an exhausted gaethje out of there.

Fact is after losing he had a step down in competition against some fighters that stick on the outside (edson, cowboy, vick) opposed to pressuring and he picked up some wins.

Goes to show how good Khabib if the only thing you can say to yourself after the fight is "I gave him good kicks, hooks..." I guess you have to reassure yourself in some ways.

Back