Gaethje a better leg kicker and puncher than Barboza. I told you all.

Barboza just isn’t very good.. he’s officially a gatekeeper

MJ even said that Gaethje's leg kicks hurt more than Edson's

Damn son!!! I mean I def thought he had better boxing and more power in his hands but I thought Edson's kicks would be more powerful. Wrong on both accounts. Gaethje's leg kicks made Edson rotate his hips while Edson's barely moved Gaethje aside from the last one before he got caught w that vicious right hook. Damn!

Puncher yes. Barboza was starting to fuck his legs up though. He just can't deal with pressure.

I’ve been dying for years that he is a terrible matchup for Barboza. Pressure expert and Barboza folds under it.

Varner has shown everyone how to beat Barboza like 20 years ago

Barboza has always had meh boxing, Justin was smart to stay in his face where he could do the damage and Barboza couldnt use his kicks

Maybe you had too many proper 12's, but i dont know what a KO via punch has to do with proving leg kick damage, which Barboza clearly won.... His leg kicks even made Gaethje limp mid fight and admit how badly his leg hurts post fight....

Justin beat that ass but Edson’s leg kicks definitely looked stronger

no idea who you are.

obviously he has more power in his hands, and leading up to this i was saying that gaethje could very well out legkick barboza just because he'd be getting in his face and he's sooo good at throwing leg kicks in close, barboza needs his space.

You kinda need to know how to box if you're close quarters with Gaethje, he exposed edsons mediocre boxing skills and inability to fight off pressure

Back