Gabi Garcia vs Japanese Grandma About to Go Down

gJDrYgK.jpg

this literally looks like a wet dream I had the other night.
in not even joking tho when I say that gabi Garcia gets me hard as fuck
I bet Page is going through all his connects trying to get ahold of Andy after that walkout

That's crazy. You'd think he'd have better things to do with his time now than post on forums how entertaining it is to watch grandmas get assaulted by giant women

Meth dealer must have gone on holiday.

I saw the video of this. How retarded was that? Who matches a huge BJJ black belt against grandma?

This was sad to watch. that roided up freakshow beating up an older lady. She'll do anything to get paid.

They should have just put a man in there with Gabi.

Japanese peopke.. smh.

The bouncing off the ropes was awesome though.

for those who said rizin is a freak show, let me remind you that such mma promotion is run by Nobu sakakibara former ceo of Pride, so pretty much better expect such weird mismatches.

Hahahaha, this is a joke? Surely? Damn, her pro-wrestling skills almost won her the fight. Hahahahaha.

I'm so shocked that Gabi's main training partner is Cyborg. Lol

I don't understand what the hell happened after the fight when Gabi went to grandma's corner.
Old lady looked angry and she was pointingnto her coach. Anybody?

Why didn't they have Gabi Garcia vs a man?? Like an untrained man. Would have been much better. This was sad and depressing.

I can't wait for Jazzy vs Gabi! lol

Why didn't they have Gabi Garcia vs a man?? Like an untrained man. Would have been much better. This was sad and depressing.
bellator could've loaned out that fat guy who they used for their wrestling prospect's squash match
tyrol.jpg

Back