Gabi Garcia vs Japanese Grandma About to Go Down

that was so japanese..im surprised they didnt have a bukkake on grandma to cap off the freakshow

What a fucking joke. Rizin is an embarrassment.

yet still 100 times as entertaining as ufc.

say what you will about the "caliber" of the fights, but there's no denying that the product is better than what ufc is putting out

The 50 year old granny is still way more attractive than Gabi Garcia although some of the resident homosexuals at Sherdog probably disagree.

say what you will about the "caliber" of the fights, but there's no denying that the product is better than what ufc is putting out
Wtf are you talking about UFC is way better, are you retarded?

You really think that? That was more entertaining than Cruz V garbrandt or dillashaw V lineker?

I always wondered what happened to the just bleed guy

its extra gay when you try to mask your gayness with these coments
but nothing against it dude, do whatever pleases you

u know what, white belt, u ain't even worth it

get ur belt up bro

You're defending a grandma fighting. Think about that.

I liked how she bounced off the ropes. We need a gif of that.

japanese people are fucked up for making this happen
man i feel bad for granny

wait i thought we are now allowed to post rizin threads in the ufc forum?

You really think that? That was more entertaining than Cruz V garbrandt or dillashaw V lineker?

I always wondered what happened to the just bleed guy

He was thrown in jail for receiving stolen farming equipment I believe. Some crazy shit like a decade.

Should have been released a year or so ago.

He was thrown in jail for receiving stolen farming equipment I believe. Some crazy shit like a decade.

Should have been released a year or so ago.
That's crazy. You'd think he'd have better things to do with his time now than post on forums how entertaining it is to watch grandmas get assaulted by giant women

Back