Gabi Garcia is legit. UFC should look at building a division around her

Those are the only kind of fights her equally roided buddy Cyborg should be a part of.

Is this the same org that cc just won in??? Ha ha yeah I'm sure there is really strict testing for steroids in this organization.

I hate Gabi Garcia, she makes me physically sick when I see her.

Also, how is this legal? What commission signed off on this?

Makes a laughing stock out of MMA.

Come on Gabi, at least take her down and tap her out, no need to assault a near senior.

Gabi Garcia is a fucking coward for coming at an old lady like that. Zero respect for her. The lady's in there trying to do some pro wrestling shit Gabi could at least have grappled only or some shit. Signing up to fight a literal old lady. Garcia should have to fight Cyborg or Rumble.

japanese MMA summed up in one fight

D360-Featured-Image-Mark-McGwire-MLB-Steroid-Juice-Meme-.png

I hate Gabi Garcia, she makes me physically sick when I see her.

Also, how is this legal? What commission signed off on this?

Makes a laughing stock out of MMA.
It is Japan, they don't do that whole commission thing.

Gabi Garcia is a fucking coward for coming at an old lady like that. Zero respect for her. The lady's in there trying to do some pro wrestling shit Gabi could at least have grappled only or some shit. Signing up to fight a literal old lady. Garcia should have to fight Cyborg or Rumble.
They won't be fighting each other, Cyborg and Gabi are friends besides Cyborg would murder Gabi.

What the hell did I just watch?

That chick bounced off the ropes though..

This was Granny's game plan, but she wasn't able to execute it.

They are. It's called the light heavyweight division. DC is the champ remember.

So she's building her record fighting bag ladies and former pro wrestlers?

I see, let's go with Rumble then.
Rumble's female training partner vs Gabi would actually be interesting, although she's 0-0 in MMA (but a kickboxing champion).

Back