Gabi Garcia is legit. UFC should look at building a division around her

Everybody would need to take dick pills to fight her

DickpillSADA

Everybody involved with that fight should be ashamed.

I guess its a good thing she didn’t have to do a piss test.
Also kind of funny that she is friends with Cyborg...

I found it humorous when she pandered to the Japanese crowd. "I am Japanese girl."

No honey, you're from the planet Krypton, and Krypton doesn't even exist.

Anyone with a basic understanding of human anatomy, and physiology knows that she is a science experiment, and she should not be granted any license to fight anywhere on planet earth; regardless of her test results.

She is a monstrosity. She could beat up Frankenstein, and one can beat up Frankenstein.

What the hell was that? Was that other women a "wrassler"?

That said, Gabi's awful. Her striking is on par with Rousey... maybe worse.

Garcia is legit bigger than Wanderlei. He had her on TUF, by force

I take it back, she should be given a license, but she has to fight in the men's division at 170. after that we can be done with her.

There are no female fights for her outside of freak show matches like this. Japan really doesn't care who gets the shit beat out of them.

Grandma should have did a moonsault off the top-rope.

That's honestly sickening. Shame on Gabi for taking that fight and shame on rizin as well for booking it. I like freak fights as much as the other guy but there's a line that was crossed.

say what you will, but it was more entertaining than any fight ufc had in 2016

Man, Gabi's got a gigantic rack! Seriously, every female fighter not named Carano or Tate have the breast meat of budgies but Gabi is stacked! How big you think her cock is? Also, what colour?

HW already exists

Gabi vs Black Beast please

There are no female fights for her outside of freak show matches like this.
There's a 6'5 220 lb hot girl who wanted to fight her, but got passed up for old lady and ranted about it being a joke on social media.

Gabi sucks. She´s just a "female" Bob Sapp. Terrible technique. Nunes would destroy "her".

Is Hotta still trained by Edmund Tarverdyan?

i was hoping for a flying dropkick off the ropes by the old lady. I am disappoint.

Is there no weight class in Rizin??

Back