Gabi Garcia (220 pounds female) vs Ian Mccall (125 lbs male)

Uncle Creepy by absolute destruction.

uwl1Ljp.gif

Either Ian via tko or Gabi via submission (Thr Torture Rack)

Cyborg would destroy her......

Her striking looks like an elementary schoolyard brawl. With that said... Death by snu snu round 1

Gabi moves about as quickly as Frankenstein. She wouldn't touch him.

With her striking and amazingly unathletic movement she can't beat any male. I thought by looking at her that she could hurt someone. I was dead wrong. That fight video proves that any guy with any striking training would run circles around her and destroy her face.

With her striking and amazingly unathletic movement she can't beat any male. I thought by looking at her that she could hurt someone. I was dead wrong. That fight video proves that any guy with any striking training would run circles around her and destroy her face.

If he can reach her face.

I would destory her striking but of somehow I tripped and she layed on top of me I'd be screwed. I heard she was good on the ground too, but all she would have to do is lay on me really...

We need Ian in here, someone page him. I think he blasts her in a bout 4 seconds...

Uncle Creepy via being a man.
He might actually let her win for that reason. The death by snu snu effect noted earlier...
Maybe they make a backdoor agreement or whatever it's called that Zuffa used to do.

There's actually a fetish video niche of this very thing, now that I think of it.

Anyway, @SCTT_UncleCreepy ...?

Last edited:
I wonder if anyone picking Gabi have ever actually seen her fight. Possible the worst skill wise in the history of MMA. Ian would sleep her in 15 seconds

Fabricio Verdum respects the hands of Gabi Garcia.

Real question is would Uncle get a boner if Gabi full mount him

Back