Gaba?

supersudo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
what's ur guys opinion on GABA?.. i read it can help u release more HGH (human growth hormone).. does this mean i can start growing again?! :D

i'd like to add a few more inches to my height.. lol :icon_chee

I've used it with success for over a year now.
I believe that the powder form is best, pills don't seem to have the effect of the powder.

I mix it before bed with 4g of glutamine which also helps with recovery.
Empty stomach.
For a while I had a hard time fitting in the Muscle Milk before bed and taking GABA on an emtpy stomach.
I don't take Muscle Milk before bed anymore.

The best benefits I have noticed Sudo are the improved sleep and mental freshness when I wake.

Give it a try.
5g powdered GABA...I use Dymatize cause it's cheaper than VST.
4g glutamine
And yes I still use apple juice, just a little though, not even a cup, more like a shot.

Good day Sudo

I have the best and most lucid dreams when I take Gaba. In all honestly, it helps me sleep deeper too. I have no idea if it increases natural gh, but I like it.

Have you had any problems sleeping when not using it. Just worried about the body relying on it to sleep once you stop taking it.

Wolverine
///

I've found no dependency when not taking it.

Lucid dreaming is a great side effect I also experienced.

I think I'll need to do some research on this.

Is it like deep sleep promoting (ala ZMA), or does it help you to drift off?

I'f I had to pick between the two, having used them both alone and together for quite some time, I would opt for GABA.

Chad Hamilton said:
I've used it with success for over a year now.
I believe that the powder form is best, pills don't seem to have the effect of the powder.

I mix it before bed with 4g of glutamine which also helps with recovery.
Empty stomach.
For a while I had a hard time fitting in the Muscle Milk before bed and taking GABA on an emtpy stomach.
I don't take Muscle Milk before bed anymore.

The best benefits I have noticed Sudo are the improved sleep and mental freshness when I wake.

Give it a try.
5g powdered GABA...I use Dymatize cause it's cheaper than VST.
4g glutamine
And yes I still use apple juice, just a little though, not even a cup, more like a shot.

Good day Sudo

i appreciate the info, chad :icon_chee

and recently for some reason.. no matter what time i sleep, i ALWAYS wake up after 6 hrs.. i know 8 hrs should be optimal.. and that sleep cycles are approx. 90 min.. so i go back to sleep to get another 90min. in.. however, i also know that sleeping all the way thru is a lot more beneficial than waking and sleeping again... so i was wondering what's keeping me from staying asleep during my 5th sleep cycle?

but anyway, i'll look into gaba.. sounds like some good shit! :D

But is it on any banned substance list?

I'm a supplement newb and I really don't know.

I am the same as Sudo 6 hrs is a long time to sleep for me,i would love to sleep 8.Would it help me get a full 8 . I have claened up the diet, worked out hard and even started taking a multi vit and fish oil ( all with the help of you guys) .This is one thing i can't seem to control, could this be the answer.

350 lbs fist said:
But is it on any banned substance list?

I'm a supplement newb and I really don't know.

Nope. Its a amino acid I think, so natural and won't kill you off if you overdose (as far as I know...we'll ignore the vegetative state thing).
I only take 2.5g and thats enough for me

I've been taking BN GABA and seems to be helping me recover (I always take ZMA as well)

Terumo praised it as a neurotransmitter. Like most NT's, it's best when stacked with other NT's.

Its all the same mate, just made by different people

'Tranquaility Activator' huh...........how odd

Back