International G7 Summit: $50bn to go to Ukraine Direct From the Interest on Frozen Russian Assets, Discussions for Cooperating with Developing Countries

If any territory of Ukraine wants to become a part of Russia, that is something that needs to be determined peacefully. Russia's invasion is completely unwarranted and unacceptable.

Such things are achieved through political channels, and while that might take time, violence is not the solution.

The outfit that jumps towards violence loses all credibility - unless you're one of those "fuck around and find out" types who celebrates the slaughter of civilians when it suits?
They tried, and they were met with bombs from Ukraine well before the Russian invasion. The ethnic Russians in that region were faced with assaults by Ukrainian forces covered in swastikas, people were locked into a building and burnt alive, people were tied up to poles naked, attacked with hammers, etc... well before the Russian invasion. Ukrainians were slaughtering civilians in those regions. You're acting like the folks that talk like 10/7 was the beginning of the conflict in Palestine.

They tried, and they were met with bombs from Ukraine well before the Russian invasion. The ethnic Russians in that region were faced with assaults by Ukrainian forces covered in swastikas, people were locked into a building and burnt alive, people were tied up to poles naked, attacked with hammers, etc... well before the Russian invasion. Ukrainians were slaughtering civilians in those regions. You're acting like the folks that talk like 10/7 was the beginning of the conflict in Palestine.

Ukraine's actions are nothing like those of Israel in the Israel-Palestine conflict, but you keep trying to pretend they are. That's twice in quick succession you've made that false equivalence.

Israel is the infringing party in that conflict. Russia is the infringing party in this conflict, too.

It's bizarre that you would condemn Israel but hand wave Russia.

Israel's presence in occupied Palestine is just as nefarious as Russia's presence in occupied Ukraine.

I guess it just goes to show that inconsistent morality can justify anything. Some will deny Israel even occupies Palestine despite constant top-down interference. You will probably pretend Russia isn't occupying and attacking Ukraine because reasons.

You are as bad as the Israeli apologists here.

Hunter about to become a CEO of a electric company in Ukraine for 10 years. That money will help change so many stripper lives.

Hunter about to become a CEO of a electric company in Ukraine for 10 years. That money will help change so many stripper lives.
For some reason I read this as he was going to take over a Ukranian strip club. I wouldn't blame the man in that case, Ukranian thots are top notch!

We are not helping Ukraine because we love them. Its because it is more financially profitable for us to
ship them our fucked up weaponry. It is more of a financial burden for us to get rid of them otherwise. Another bonus is that we can do this without losing any American lives and instead compose numerous jobs for Americans to fill up to ship the artillery. We are not signing blanks to Zelensky.....

It's all about that CREAM

What do you mean? Who did they kill?

Essentially Russia has been saying for 3 decades that they can not tolirate NATO being on their border. Just like America says we would not tolerate Russia being in Cuba or Mexico. Each and every time Russia has stated that they would not tolerate NATO being on their border, the US's response has been "we don't care what you say, we are going to do what we want".

All this war has done is increase Russia's border with NATO. Even Kremlin aren't running that line anymore.

Essentially Russia has been saying for 3 decades that they can not tolirate NATO being on their border. Just like America says we would not tolerate Russia being in Cuba or Mexico. Each and every time Russia has stated that they would not tolerate NATO being on their border, the US's response has been "we don't care what you say, we are going to do what we want".

yet they had NATO at their border since the start in 1948.
But it was never an issue.

LOL @ still pushing this narrative that we're just sending them old weaponry. Weaponry doesn't even make up HALF of the dollar amount going to Ukraine. Get a clue.

We're wiping out an entire generation of Ukrainian males, but hey, arms manufacturers are profiting and employing people! How noble.

No, I'm pretty sure its the russian soldiers in Ukraine that are doing that.

Poland is in NATO!
So I guess Russia invades them next. It gets complicated then because there are multiple NATO nations that border Poland that Russia has to invade and then those nations also share borders with other NATo nations. The only way for Russia to be truly safe is just take over all of Europe.
What happened to that dumb talking point about invading Ukraine because of Nazi’s? Even the Russian trolls farms were embarrassed to put that talking point out on social media.

yup Russia is visiting Cuba right now....imagine that.
Ukraine isn't going to be in NATO now, that is for sure. They were though.
Saying NATO being on Russia's border isn't a reason to go to war is like saying Russia setting up military bases in Mexico wouldn't be a reason for America to go to war.

lmao you are consumed by Russian propaganda. Literally everything in this post is wrong.

Ukraine's NATO application was rejected over a decade ago. They were entertaining the idea to join the EU, not NATO, when Russia invaded in 2022. Not to mention Russia has shared a much larger border with NATO since the early 90s and has shared a border with NATO since the organization was formed, lmao. The most direct route to Moscow is through Poland and the Suwalki gap, not Ukraine, which is already under NATO control.

Russia failed to invade Ukraine in 2014 and were stopped when they tried to push toward Odessa. They want to control the entire coast to Moldova and link up with Hungary and Serbia. Then they started a civil war in the Donbass and armed separatists, even sending their own people like Girkin (who is now in jail for criticizing the failed invasion) to run the war and heavy vehicles and artillery to the separatists.

This is loser fan fiction and if you believe it, you're really fucking stupid. Russia just think they should own Ukraine. It's not that complicated.

Not to mention, it's 2024, the United States and NATO do not require an existing land border to fuck your shit up.

Last edited:

The death toll from the Donbass conflict started by Russia was like 20 in 2022, 2021, 2020, and 2019.

Russia didn't invade to protect the ethnic Russians, they invaded because the separatist movement in the Donbass failed and the Ukrainian military was winning. That's the real reason for the 2022 invasion.

Ukraine's actions are nothing like those of Israel in the Israel-Palestine conflict, but you keep trying to pretend they are. That's twice in quick succession you've made that false equivalence.

Israel is the infringing party in that conflict. Russia is the infringing party in this conflict, too.

It's bizarre that you would condemn Israel but hand wave Russia.

Israel's presence in occupied Palestine is just as nefarious as Russia's presence in occupied Ukraine.

I guess it just goes to show that inconsistent morality can justify anything. Some will deny Israel even occupies Palestine despite constant top-down interference. You will probably pretend Russia isn't occupying and attacking Ukraine because reasons.

You are as bad as the Israeli apologists here.
I know the parallels aren't exact, and neither Russia or Ukraine are as depraved as Israel. We actually agree on that conflict, which is why I'm bringing up certain similarities.

You're using the same bullshit tactic as calling someone a "Hamas supporter" in the other conflict.

I'm not saying Russia isn't doing anything wrong whatsoever but you are completely ignoring the context of what led up to this conflict and how it could of been avoided, and the outside influences from the West who pushed for this. The same ones that are fully supporting genocide in Gaza. You won't even address that. Literally the same people.

The most realistic end to the bloodshed is coming to a peace agreement and drawing a line in the sand. The people in those regions who were being targeted by their own government well before Russia invaded should have a say. You completely ignore them and pretend like all Ukrainians side with the western influenced leadership.

No, I'm pretty sure its the russian soldiers in Ukraine that are doing that.
Oh, they are. But it's the west pushing all those Ukrainian conscripts in the back towards their gun fire.

It's a good idea, also gives a bit of perspective.
50 billions just from the interest. The money the US sent isn't that much, nor is 50 billion that much for Russia either. A proper way may end up costing trillions.

I know the parallels aren't exact, and neither Russia or Ukraine are as depraved as Israel. We actually agree on that conflict, which is why I'm bringing up certain similarities.

You're using the same bullshit tactic as calling someone a "Hamas supporter" in the other conflict.

I'm not saying Russia isn't doing anything wrong whatsoever but you are completely ignoring the context of what led up to this conflict and how it could of been avoided, and the outside influences from the West who pushed for this. The same ones that are fully supporting genocide in Gaza. You won't even address that. Literally the same people.

The most realistic end to the bloodshed is coming to a peace agreement and drawing a line in the sand. The people in those regions who were being targeted by their own government well before Russia invaded should have a say. You completely ignore them and pretend like all Ukrainians side with the western influenced leadership.

I'm not ignoring pro-Russian Ukrainians, I'm saying they have pathways to achieving whatever they want to achieve.

The one pathway they do not have available to them, though, is violence. That is not the solution, and I cannot expect Ukraine to cede territory because they're threatened with violence, destabilisation, or actually attacked.

I'm not ignoring pro-Russian Ukrainians, I'm saying they have pathways to achieving whatever they want to achieve.

The one pathway they do not have available to them, though, is violence. That is not the solution, and I cannot expect Ukraine to cede territory because they're threatened with violence, destabilisation, or actually attacked.
No, they don't have a pathway. They overwhelmingly voted for Victor Yanakovich and he was coup'ed. They weren't even allowed to vote in the 2019 election. They tried to work towards the Peoples Republic of Donetsk and Luhansk and were met with violence. The violence was brought on them before the Russian violence retaliated. By literal Nazis. I know we like to pretend like that didn't happen but even western media properly acknowledged this before the propaganda began.

Again, I'm not saying Russia is 100% an honest actor. They clearly had influence over Ukraine which was a corrupt government. Western influences came in as they want Ukraine within their sphere of influence and helped orchestrate that change. Now we have a Ukraine influenced by the west that is even more corrupt now, and it's been substantially worse for the populace. Had the west not meddled in their affairs this would have been avoided. Had the west not shit on peace accords this could have been avoided.

US interest WANTED this war to happen to keep arms manufacturers chugging along, and to disrupt the flow of energy in Europe. I had to debate someone in this thread saying this is good because arms manufacturers are making money and employing people. Peace deals were sabataged to keep this going.

All I ask for is peace and a realistic agreement to end all of this shit.

Oh, they are. But it's the west pushing all those Ukrainian conscripts in the back towards their gun fire.
If you ever lived in a country that got invaded by a hostile neighbouring country, you would know why so many ukrainains are willing to pick up arms in defense of their country (clearly not all of them are but a large number are nevertheless).

I lived in such country and there was no shortage of people willingly going into war to defend their homes.

Americans always like to preach how they need so many guns to defend their freedom, now imagine if Russia invaded you guys..do you think you guys would need other countries pushing you to defend whats yours?

And yes, the west is funding this war but european countries are doing it so war doesnt come knocking to their countries while US is doing it for the money + to weaken russia + to test out their weapon capabilities against russia.

Back