G.O.A.T stats and records. (UFC)

LOL GSP's tiny handful of sacklickers on Sherdog getting desperate....ever other day they make a thread trying to convince people as to why a guy who tapped to strikes by a midget is somehow the greatest fighter who ever lived.

You forgot these TS:

One of the most suspicious "clean" fighters in the UFC (according to Keith Kizer/ NSAC):
- Bore "Whats the Rush" ST. Pierre

"...It got to the point with, as I call it, '20 questions,' with some questions I already answered asking what specific tests were going to be done," Kizer said. "We're not going to tell these athletes what specific tests we're going to be doing, because then they know what specific tests you're not doing. You don't tell them the frequency. You don't tell them the tests, obviously. There were other questions that seemed very irrelevant."
- Keith Kizer on GSP
View attachment 522543
View attachment 522545

Biggest Cherry PIcker in the UFC
- Bore "Whats the Rush" ST. Pierre ( said he was to small for MW for years while Silva was reigning, then had no issue moving up to fight a one eyed geriatric Bisping).

Biggest vaseline cheat in the UFC

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Longest streak without being good enough to finish a single opponent in his weight class (6 years):

View attachment 522535
View attachment 522537

Only top 10 fighter to tap to strikesLOL ( from a midget no less):
giphy.gif

View attachment 522541

Quickest surrender of a championship belt due to not wanting to face real competition:
- Bore "Whats the Rush" ST. Pierre (Lied to Dayna that if he had a crack at handicapped Bisping, he would defend at least once, only to hide under a rock (colitis bro) when Whittaker challenged him).

The most boring top 10 fighter ever to fight in the UFC
- Bore "Whats the Rush" ST. Pierre ( lay n pray point fighter who routinely spent 25 minutes dry humping his opponents)

And this guy is somehow better than Bones Fedor and Silva?

View attachment 522547 View attachment 522549

source.gif

This is probably the most logical and well composed post I've seen in a long time.

That isn't anything to be proud of... actually... depends what country you are president of. I'm hoping not Trump.

I have no reason to believe he didn't have a medical issue.

He still went up a weight division and fought the champion. Sure it was probably a favourable matchup... but he still achieved it.

Until GSP fights long enough that he starts to decline and his record starts to reflect that he will in the discussion for GOAT.

Anderson has only had 1 win in his last 7 fights and now people are saying he was never that good to begin with.
well you're very naive if you believe GSP on his word. Especially considering the situation and all the bad publicity at that time for Conor not defending his belts. Very convenient for mr GSP, Jones does the exact same thing lol

Back