G.O.A.T stats and records. (UFC)

LOL GSP sack lickers getting desparate, ever other day they make a thread trying to convince people as to why a guy who tapped to strikes by a midget is somehow the greatest fighter who ever lived.

You forgot these TS:

One of the most suspicious "clean" fighters in the UFC (according to Keith Kizer/ NSAC):
- Bore "Whats the Rush" ST. Pierre

Biggest Cherry PIcker in the UFC

Biggest vaseline cheat in the UFC

Longest streak without being good enough to finish a single opponent (6 years):

Only top 10 fighter to tap to strikes ( from a midget no less):
Lol stats like most amount of title fight victories is not being desperate. Lame talking points to downplay the best record in mma is showing a lot of desperation though. But, truthfully, I feel bad for you. Not being able to appreciate one of the goats is a travesty. I mean, why even watch mma if you lack understanding? I think the wwe has more of the type of entertainment you're looking for.

Lol, nobody cares about GSP, not even Canadians anymore.

Georges "Soldier of god" St-Pierre

giphy.gif

Lol stats like most amount of title fight victories is not being desperate. Lame talking points to downplay the best record in mma is showing a lot of desperation though. But, truthfully, I feel bad for you. Not being able to appreciate one of the goats is a travesty. I mean, why even watch mma if you lack understanding? I think the wwe has more of the type of entertainment you're looking for.

Best record huh? Even better than a guy who's never been beaten by another man in the octagon? Just say you need a Canadian hero, its easier.

tenor.gif

He's still the UFC's biggest PPV star after Conor and Brock.

GSP/Bisping did nearly 900k. And that's after being away from the spotlight for 4 years and none of the new fans knowing who he is.

Last edited:
Best record huh? Even better than a guy who's never been beaten by another man in the octagon? Just say you need a Canadian hero, its easier.
Do you really think that is a logical talking point? Your hate is making you look dumber by the minute.

LOL GSP sack lickers getting desparate, ever other day they make a thread trying to convince people as to why a guy who tapped to strikes by a midget is somehow the greatest fighter who ever lived.

You forgot these TS:

One of the most suspicious "clean" fighters in the UFC (according to Keith Kizer/ NSAC):

"...It got to the point with, as I call it, '20 questions,' with some questions I already answered asking what specific tests were going to be done," Kizer said. "We're not going to tell these athletes what specific tests we're going to be doing, because then they know what specific tests you're not doing. You don't tell them the frequency. You don't tell them the tests, obviously. There were other questions that seemed very irrelevant."
- Keith Kizer on GSP

- Bore "Whats the Rush" ST. Pierre ( said he was to small for MW for years while Silva was reigning, then had no issue moving up to fight a one eyed geriatric Bisping).

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Longest streak without being good enough to finish a single opponent in his weight class (6 years):

View attachment 522535
View attachment 522537

Only top 10 fighter to tap to strikesLOL ( from a midget no less):
giphy.gif

View attachment 522541

Quickest surrender of a championship belt due to not wanting to face real competition:
- Bore "Whats the Rush" ST. Pierre (Lied to Dayna that if he had a crack at handicapped Bisping, he would defend at least once, only to hide under a rock (colitis bro) when Whittaker challenged him).

The most boring top 10 fighter ever to fight in the UFC
- Bore "Whats the Rush" ST. Pierre ( lay n pray point fighter who routinely spent 25 minutes dry humping his opponents)

And the vote for Sherdog's biggest :eek::eek::eek:get goes to...

Toqueville!!!

You cared enough to be in a GSP thread and reply that nobody cares. Lol thats why he would get another 800 000 to a million ppv s depending on his next oponent. Tell me who besides Conor would get better numbers?

You forgot these TS:

"...It got to the point with, as I call it, '20 questions,' with some questions I already answered asking what specific tests were going to be done," Kizer said. "We're not going to tell these athletes what specific tests we're going to be doing, because then they know what specific tests you're not doing. You don't tell them the frequency. You don't tell them the tests, obviously. There were other questions that seemed very irrelevant."
- Keith Kizer on GSP

- Bore "Whats the Rush" ST. Pierre ( said he was to small for MW for years while Silva was reigning, then had no issue moving up to fight a one eyed geriatric Bisping).

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Longest streak without being good enough to finish a single opponent in his weight class (6 years):

View attachment 522535
View attachment 522537

Only top 10 fighter to tap to strikesLOL ( from a midget no less):
giphy.gif

View attachment 522541

Quickest surrender of a championship belt due to not wanting to face real competition:
- Bore "Whats the Rush" ST. Pierre (Lied to Dayna that if he had a crack at handicapped Bisping, he would defend at least once, only to hide under a rock (colitis bro) when Whittaker challenged him).

The most boring top 10 fighter ever to fight in the UFC
- Bore "Whats the Rush" ST. Pierre ( lay n pray point fighter who routinely spent 25 minutes dry humping his opponents)
Its funny the casuals never called him a goat when he was competing oh yea nobody wanted to see his fights at all... Now people act like he was something he never was and dick ride..

Silva(kinda),Whittaker and to an extent Woodley
He also refused a Hendricks rematch after that robbery
I am a fan,I believe he is number 2 on the GOAT list behind Jones.These stats are great but don’t say much

So two guys not in his weight class and one guy whom he only had the opportunity to fight during his retirement?

GSP is the greatest champion, including winning and character, that the UFC has ever had, and it's a shame how Dana threw him under the bus a few years ago.

Haters gonna hate, and if you didn't watch GSPs run of dominance where he made great fighters look helpless in the octagon against him you just won't get it. If the UFC had 10 more fighters something like GSP it would be a main stream sport.
he turned his back and ran from diaz..... I mean were the fuck

Its funny the casuals never called him a goat when he was competing oh yea nobody wanted to see his fights at all... Now people act like he was something he never was and dick ride..

You clearly wasn't around when GSP was in his prime.

No one cares, yet he's still the UFC's biggest PPV star after Conor and Brock Lesnar?

tenor.gif
Yay, he has the biggest newcomer rating ever, yay!

Only "full retards" see most strikes landed as an achievement, like you, eh?

You cared enough to be in a GSP thread and reply that nobody cares. Lol thats why he would get another 800 000 to a million ppv s depending on his next oponent. Tell me who besides Conor would get better numbers?
Cry me a river.

Nobody cares about GSP, accept it, I'm not saying your mother is fat or anything, it's just blunt truth. He's like the Renan Barao of the GOATs.

Yay, he has the biggest newcomer rating ever, yay!

Only "full retards" see most strikes landed as an achievement, like you, eh?
giphy.gif

You went from "No one cares about GSP anymore" to talking about number of strikes after I refuted your first statement. You're all over the place and just looking for a reason to hate.

So two guys not in his weight class and one guy whom he only had the opportunity to fight during his retirement?
Whittaker was the interim champ l. He turned down Silva. He turned down a Hendricks rematch and today he would rather kill himself
To make 155 then fight Woodley
These are facts

You went from "No one cares about GSP anymore" to talking about number of strikes after I refuted your first statement. You're all over the place and just looking for a reason to hate.

Oh noes, nobody knew GSP is the decisionator, can you believe it?

Bah.. Go away, you sound poor.

Cry me a river.

Nobody cares about GSP, accept it, I'm not saying your mother is fat or anything, it's just blunt truth. He's like the Renan Barao of the GOATs.
The retardness is in full effect.

You should change your comment to "I don't care about GSP" because that's really what it is.

Back