G.O.A.T. List is as follows:

Another Canadian huh?

Dont be an idiot, GOATs dont tap strikes.

Bones
Fedor, Silva
DC
GSP
MM

Theres your GOAT list.

GSP is a career cheater and doesn't belong on any GOAT list, unless GOAT stands for "Greasiest Of All Time".

I wonder how many fights there are where he was greased to the gills but didn't get caught.

He should have been DQ'd when he got caught greasing.

I didn't imply that, I said it out right. Tapping to strikes is no different than tapping to a submission. When you're done, you're done.

What's really clueless is thinking tapping to strikes disqualifies you from GOAT consideration but multiple positive drug tests do not

again this just shows how clueless you are about the sport.

If you trained at least once in your life you would know that being stuck in a sub is not the same as being punched in the face.

if you’re stuck in a sub (especially on highest level) you’re pretty much done. It’s either: tap, snap or nap.

Joint locks are worse cause if you don’t tap, you gonna get your limbs broken n it’s gonna be a long challenging road to recovery n you might never heal 100% if you sustained ligament damage.

also these guys work on their grappling a lot n know exactly when they’re done.

Getting punched in the face, on the other hand is part of the sport.

now don’t come back with your cte nonsense. If you’re concern about cte, you’re in wrong profession.

when you’re getting gnp, you still have a way out, especially in Serra vs gsp case, where Serra was postured up n gave gsp room to move.

Also it’s easy not to fail drug tests when you retired before implementation of stricter drug tests

again this just shows how clueless you are about the sport.

If you trained at least once in your life you would know that being stuck in a sub is not the same as being punched in the face.

if you’re stuck in a sub (especially on highest level) you’re pretty much done. It’s either: tap, snap or nap.

Joint locks are worse cause if you don’t tap, you gonna get your limbs broken n it’s gonna be a long challenging road to recovery n you might never heal 100% if you sustained ligament damage.

also these guys work on their grappling a lot n know exactly when they’re done.

Getting punched in the face, on the other hand is part of the sport.

now don’t come back with your cte nonsense. If you’re concern about cte, you’re in wrong profession.

when you’re getting gnp, you still have a way out, especially in Serra vs gsp case, where Serra was postured up n gave gsp room to move.

Also it’s easy not to fail drug tests when you retired before implementation of stricter drug tests

His equilibrium was off because if the initial shot by Serra and was unable to recover and was eating shots from the mount, his situation was just as hopeless as a sub.

Make all the excuses you want, gsp never tested positive, Jones did on multiple occasions. That will always be much worse than tapping to strikes

You didn't address my question. Forget Hendricks for a sec....

If GSP is so clean, like all you fanbois like to pretend, why did he refuse to agree to enhanced testing unless he knew EXACTLY what drugs were being tested for, the frequency of the tests, and the EXACT testing dates, when the tests are supposed to be random?

I'm gonna ask you again, lets see if you dodge the question again this time.

Is that the way a fighter acts who is 100% clean and has nothing to hide?
View attachment 728039
Don't be an idiot.

What your saying could very well be true and maybe he did say these things but show me someone else besides Keith Keizer saying this. Also technically like I kept saying before officially he never was popped in HIS ENTIRE CAREER. Now let me ask you a question, how can Jones be goat when he has been caught on more then one occasion for steroids and till this day is still pulsing?

idiot

His equilibrium was off because if the initial shot by Serra and was unable to recover and was eating shots from the mount, his situation was just as hopeless as a sub.

Make all the excuses you want, gsp never tested positive, Jones did on multiple occasions. That will always be much worse than tapping to strikes

Agreed one hundred percent

1. Georges (Rush) St Pierre: he was the WW king for years, came back after 4 years and wins the middleweight belt, never failed a drug test, and was a great human being outside and inside the cage

2. Anderson (spider) Silva

3. Emelianenko Fedor

4. Jonathan (Bones) Jones

5. Demetrius (Mighty Mouse) Johnson

6. Jose Aldo Jr.

7. Daniel (DC) Cormier

With that being said start the discussion
There is only ONE TRUE GOAT.....ya goof.

giphy.gif

Back