G.O.A.T. List is as follows:

Has23

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
1. Georges (Rush) St Pierre: he was the WW king for years, came back after 4 years and wins the middleweight belt, never failed a drug test, and was a great human being outside and inside the cage

2. Anderson (spider) Silva

3. Emelianenko Fedor

4. Jonathan (Bones) Jones

5. Demetrius (Mighty Mouse) Johnson

6. Jose Aldo Jr.

7. Daniel (DC) Cormier

With that being said start the discussion

1. Georges (Rush) St Pierre: he was the WW king for years, came back after 4 years and wins the middleweight belt, never failed a drug test, and was a great human being outside and inside the cage

2. Anderson (spider) Silva

3. Emelianenko Fedor

4. Jonathan (Bones) Jones

5. Demetrius (Mighty Mouse) Johnson

6. Jose Aldo Jr.

7. Daniel (DC) Cormier

With that being said start the discussion

Another Canadian huh?

Dont be an idiot, GOATs dont tap strikes.

Bones
Fedor, Silva
DC
GSP
MM

Theres your GOAT list.

It's funny how you didn't care to qualify your opinion after GSP.

Khabib is 29-0 after he beats Ferg barely losing a round.

That will seal it for me.

Thanks for your opinion

Another Canadian huh?

Dont be an idiot, GOATs dont tap strikes.

Bones
Fedor, Silva
DC
GSP
MM

Theres your GOAT list.

no your the idiot I’m american and your boy Bones failed a drug test and basically is legally allowed too fight with steroids in his system (pulsing). I think bones is great but Georges never failed a drug test

<{Heymansnicker}>{<diva}
gif8.gif

No.1 goat?

1. Georges (Rush) St Pierre. never failed a drug test, and was a great human being outside and inside the cage

I'm sorry that Jones crushed your heros record. as far has "never failed a test " goes, lets read what Keith Kizer, head of the NSAC said about how suspicious GSP's camp acted when they proposed enhanced testing:
upload_2020-2-13_10-39-18.png

Strange isn't it? Why did GSP need to know EXACTLY what was being tested for, the frequency of the tests, and they exact dates of the tests?

Does that sound like someone with nothing to hide?
8d6.jpg

GOAT is subjective. Everyone's interpretation is different. It's all opinion so it's a debate that will never end or have a universally picked fighter.

It's almost as pointless a discussion as the mythical pound for pound debate.

GSP has the least original and most replicable fighting style (lay n pray for a boring decision). The odds of someone who fights just like GSP, but is technically better, showing up in the next years is very high. In fact, Khabib may already be better than him.

His resume is also significantly worse than Jones' - and no better than Silva's, Fedor's and Aldo's.
He has a decent number of wins and title defenses, but so does Silva, and the lack of finishes can never have him above the Brazilian or Fedor. I'd say GSPs at 4th, closely tied with Aldo

Very original thread

usatsi_7560759.jpg
1 loss that he brutally avenged and the other pic is of a close fight he won that he arguably could have lost but ultimately should have been a draw.

Anyone that thinks GSP vs Hendricks wss a robbery simply have no clue how to fights are scored. Round by round. No 10-8s. Round 1 had Georges outstriking Johnny and landing a TD and attempting a sub. I think it's arguable Hendricks won the round, however, it absolutely is arguable GSP won the round.

1 loss that he brutally avenged and the other pic is of a close fight he won that he arguably could have lost but ultimately should have been a draw.

Anyone that thinks GSP vs Hendricks wss a robbery simply have no clue how to fights are scored. Round by round. No 10-8s. Round 1 had Georges outstriking Johnny and landing a TD and attempting a sub. I think it's arguable Hendricks won the round, however, it absolutely is arguable GSP won the round.

qo26m.jpg

no your the idiot I’m american and your boy Bones failed a drug test and basically is legally allowed too fight with steroids in his system (pulsing). I think bones is great but Georges never failed a drug test

Saying that a guy who tapped to strikes, was finsihed multiple times, and couldn't finish a fight in almost 10 years, is somehow better than Jones, a guy who's never lost, never been finsihed, and holds the record for title defences? Or Fedor and Silva for that matter? Thats utter stupidity, and you're either Canadian, or just one of those insecure idiots who can't stand that the real GOAT is a non white guy, that's all it really comes down to.

Instead of desperatley making excuses to try and convince yourself that a guy who tapped to strikes the GOAT, just appreciate that you're around to see the real GOAT fight. and continue being undefeated.

1. CM Punk
2. Juan Adams
3. Artem Lobov
4. Elias Theodorou
5. GSP

Saying that a guy who tapped to strikes, was finsihed multiple times, and couldn't finish a fight in almost 10 years, is somehow better than Jones, a guy who's never lost, never been finsihed, and holds the record for title defences? Or Fedor and Silva for that matter? Thats utter stupidity, and you're either Canadian, or just one of those insecure idiots who can't stand that the real GOAT is a non white guy, that's all it really comes down to.

Instead of desperatley making excuses to try and convince yourself that a guy who tapped to strikes the GOAT, just appreciate that you're around to see the real GOAT fight. and continue being undefeated.

gsp has the best physique, wears tight shorts, greases n lays on another man for 25 minutes over n over

I think there’s another reason he has so many loyal nuthuggers

Arm barred by a one dimensional wrestler that would be a lw in todays mma

8aacb878d914c72c570111e1e56d1d8d.gif

ktfo by a 5'5" natural lw/fw
gif8.gif

and greased to win against a natural fw

oYoDVz.gif

that might be the most stupid thing I’ve ever heard. I must be a white guy that’s why I support Gsp. The way you said that whole thing makes you look racist and on top of that too him tapping too strikes he avenged that loss shortly after. As for your quote about Keith Kizer and gsp’s camp, I once again say he never failed a drug test not once. Jones failed and continues too have steroids in his system. O wait, you must of forgot they had too reroute an entire ufc event too Los Angeles due to the Nevada state athletic commision finding abnormalities in his drug test

Back