SECOND PLACE

MMA%2520Glove%2520Black%5B1%5D.jpg

THIRD PLACE

1py%2520copy%5B1%5D.jpg

FOURTH PLACE

cageside_charity_tshirt%5B1%5D.jpg

FIFTH PLACE

7py%2520copy%5B1%5D.jpg

Thank you to everyone who participated!!

More details to come....

1st prize will receive: $350 worth of gear from CagesideMMA.com and will also have $200 donated to a charity of their choice. We will write a check to your charity and mail it to the winner. You will forward it to your charity - this is to keep it on the up and up.

2nd prize will get a pair of Cageside MMA Safety Training Gloves, a pair of Cageside shorts, Cageside handwraps and ankle supports

3rd prize will get a pair of Cageside MMA Safety Training Gloves and a pair of Cageside shorts

4th prize will get a pair of Cageside Shorts

5th prize will get an autographed photo of Foz (or a pair of Cageside Shorts - your choice) This should actually be the grand prize.

6th prize will get a Cageside T-shirt

If you are a winner....

To claim your prize:

1. E-mail a hi-resolution pic of your artwork (NOT on the T-shirt - it must be the artwork only) to [email protected] Please have it in vector or jpeg.

2. The artwork will be property of Cageside.

3. First place winner: Let me know the gear that you'd like

4. Second and Third place - you may switch the Safety gloves Safety Gloves for the Next Generation gloves Next Gen: - Your choice

5. Other winners - we'll work out the color choices etc by e-mail

Thanks again to Foz and everyone who helped make this a success!

Best wishes,
Booooooomer

Hey guys - we have had a slight change in the outcome.

Please see the new results in the posts above.

Thanks, Boomer

I would love to hear about who the $ for charity donation will go to that the winner picks.

~Foz

I would love to hear about who the $ for charity donation will go to that the winner picks.

~Foz

The money is going to the Kenai Peninsula Boys & Girls Club. Very cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back