FYI Mayweather is not Undefeated

I don't know if anyone is undefeated both pro and amateur....

And yeah that's a bullshit robbery

Mayweather, Jones, Andrade all would have won gold if they didn't get fucked but whatever

Did you watch that fight before sharing the video?

Mayweather, Jones, Andrade all would have won gold if they didn't get fucked but whatever
You forgot Evander, he got fucked in the semifinals too.

Ward lost 5 times in the amateurs.

Really? He always said he hadn't lost since he was 12 years old.

Edit . You are Right.
Wiki

Ward started boxing in 1994. In 2002, he won the Under 19 National Championship and was also a two time U.S. National Champion in 2001 and 2003 at middleweight. Ward finished his amateur career with a record of 115 wins and 5 losses.[3]

Amateur highlightsEdit

Really? He always said he hadn't lost since he was 12 years old.

Edit . You are Right.
Wiki

Ward started boxing in 1994. In 2002, he won the Under 19 National Championship and was also a two time U.S. National Champion in 2001 and 2003 at middleweight. Ward finished his amateur career with a record of 115 wins and 5 losses.[3]

Amateur highlightsEdit

He hasn't lost a fight in which he competed since he was 14 or 15. He lost via walk-over in 2004 against a Venezuelan named Edgar Munoz.

Floyd should have won that fight.

But he arguably should have lost to De La Hoya so in an ironic turn of events the losses are switched and thus his overall record is balanced. If you believe he did lose to Oscar ofcourse.

I don't think anyone is even remotely close to Lomachenko's amateur record of 396-1.

I don't think anyone is even remotely close to Lomachenko's amateur record of 396-1.
Win loss wise probably not but I believe Teofilo Stevenson was 302-30 with 3 Olympic Golds(would’ve been 4 if he were allowed to compete in ‘84) and Felix Savon was 362-21(all losses avenged) with 3 gold medals as well.

Donald Curry was 400-4 I think. GGG was like 345-5

Albert Pagara was 400-0 supposedly but didnt really compete in worlds or Olympics.

Zao or Gamboa? What about the Irishman Mike Perez?

Robberies go both ways. If you are going to complain about times your fighter got fucked in the cards then also complain when your fighter benefited from the opponent getting fucked in the cards. Floyd got fucked here but lost to castillo in the pros. Can’t have your cake and eat it too

Robberies go both ways. If you are going to complain about times your fighter got fucked in the cards then also complain when your fighter benefited from the opponent getting fucked in the cards. Floyd got fucked here but lost to castillo in the pros. Can’t have your cake and eat it too

The Castillo fight wasn't a robbery, even if you can argue it for Castillo, whereas the Todorov fight was (his fight against Aragon right before was much closer than the one with Todorov). Floyd lost other fights in the amateurs legitimately, though.

The Castillo fight wasn't a robbery, even if you can argue it for Castillo, whereas the Todorov fight was (his fight against Aragon right before was much closer than the one with Todorov). Floyd lost other fights in the amateurs legitimately, though.

completely depends on how you see it, even if it’s just a few rounds, i can’t give Floyd the Castillo fight

Win loss wise probably not but I believe Teofilo Stevenson was 302-30 with 3 Olympic Golds(would’ve been 4 if he were allowed to compete in ‘84) and Felix Savon was 362-21(all losses avenged) with 3 gold medals as well.

Donald Curry was 400-4 I think. GGG was like 345-5

Albert Pagara was 400-0 supposedly but didnt really compete in worlds or Olympics.
Boris Lagutin won 2 gold medals and 1 bronze, 241-11 record

Back