FYI Big part of Dustin beating Max was him using 52 Skull & Crossbones as I show here

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah and u think you have a voice why? lol

I've sparred Severn, Tank, Cain, Werdum, Hershal Walker, Ricco R, Tim Syliva, Rampage, Tito, most when they were CHAMPIONS, and about 700 other top pros, have u? Next, they'll say my striking and grappling doesn't look cookie cutter so it couldn't possibly be effective...contrary to proof

Here vs 11 UFC Fighters and REST ALL JMMA Champions, Akiyama, Okami, KZ etc.

Dan have you ever sat back, read some of the stuff you write, and reflected on how you come across?
Just asking bro.

Dan have you ever sat back, read some of the stuff you write, and reflected on how you come across?
Just asking bro.

Come across to Wankers whom aren't intelligent enough to realize I have sparred and grappled with the best of the best including HW's way bigger than my starting NHB weight of 197, who's grand daddy's were such putrid violent felons that they all got kicked out to a huge island.........nah, don't really care about that.

Come across to Wankers whom aren't intelligent enough to realize I have sparred and grappled with the best of the best including HW's way bigger than my starting NHB weight of 197, who's grand daddy's were such putrid violent felons that they all got kicked out to a huge island.........nah, don't really care about that.
yes, it certainly seems that way.
Well i always enjoy reading your threads, so please do carry on.

yes, it certainly seems that way.
Well i always enjoy reading your threads, so please do carry on.
There you go, being a good lad, Cheers........

Perhaps fighters don't like asshats of anonymity, oh how the internet emboldened little bitches to be shit talking emasculated soy boys that never had to deal with getting popped in the mouth for their b.s.

And perhaps, I don't like things getting side tracked with personal attacks when the discussion should be about 52, or Distracting Hands vs Dustin vs Khabib. You know, actually MMA stuff.........wow, go figure, on an MMA site some might want to discuss technique.

Last edited:
I have heard interviews with Zab Judah about this prison fighting system. Seemed legit until i heard Ludicris claim he was a master of it hahaha mcdojo

yeah and u think you have a voice why? lol

I've sparred Severn, Tank, Cain, Werdum, Hershal Walker, Ricco R, Tim Syliva, Rampage, Tito, most when they were CHAMPIONS, and about 700 other top pros, have u? Next, they'll say my striking and grappling doesn't look cookie cutter so it couldn't possibly be effective...contrary to proof

Here vs 11 UFC Fighters and REST ALL JMMA Champions, Akiyama, Okami, KZ etc.

Something seems really off about all these clips, like against a lot of really low level guys or guys going really light, then you take them down.. I'm glad you have had a a great career, but you have to surely realise this is a public forum and not your website?

Yap...highly effective when fighting children

Not so much agaisnt high level adults..

Not using any of this garbage

I dont need shoot myself in the foot to know itll hurt..and i certainly dont need to get KTFO to know this wont work either..

X(cross) guard is one thing..but i dunno about the rest
Idk, man. first time I hear about him but UFC champions are vouching for the fact he helped them.

You got Bones, Aoki, The Chris, Werdum. and I've seen many other famous fighters that said they worked long term with him and still praise

anyone hating... im watching the fight again and porier legit was using these techniques.

Actually at Boxing Gym in ATL my first week met a dude whom used to be a contender type guy, and he said Luda was down w him and the 52 when we were talking so idk

And Judah did bust it out end of the 5th vs Mayweather I believe it was.....

I don't understand... Why is nobody just Spamming middle kicks while ur elbow is that high?
It looks completely open.

Seems open and is a bit, but as in that pick you see I can get my elbow down to to protect liver and spike their shin on my elbow tip. everything in fighting is plus minuses

......and everyone is cookie cutter so everyone knows how to fight peeps like them.
Me, T Ferg, Dillashaw first time vs Barao, Machida, etc. etc. not so much

I just study Artem tapes
That's like a kindergarten student looking at DaVinci paintings. We regular folk are nowhere near good enough to learn from watching Artem tapes. We need a good 20 years of striking training to even make sense of them

The beginning of this is very close shot and technique from my Fight Like John Wick video,
that made it into the End of #3 vs the 2 short Indonesian Fighters

Honestly it just seemed like Dustin was using a philly shell.

This thread is over but I just wanna say it’s hilarious that without even looking I immediately knew who started this thread. Never change Dan.

This thread is over but I just wanna say it’s hilarious that without even looking I immediately knew who started this thread. Never change Dan.
Wait, why did he get banned lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back