FYI Big part of Dustin beating Max was him using 52 Skull & Crossbones as I show here

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's actally a great strategy against a guy like max with no power. If he tries that vs khabib, it will only make it far easier for khabib to get the takedown since his whole bottom 3/4 of his body is exposed.

That's what My free floating distracting hands going up and down is for........but is some high level shit someone like Dustin would need to bring me in for. I am an ATT Atlanta/Gwinnett guy nowadays so it could happen if someone reached out.

Was going to shit on you then saw how far back you go with the game. Thanks for breaking it down for the average joe.

why order the complete system when I can just break the law and be trained for free?

Was going to shit on you then saw how far back you go with the game. Thanks for breaking it down for the average joe.

Why would anyone shit on anyone? And anonymously behind a keyboard? That's some weak ass chicken shit. Because the first vid is working w teens so it's optics invalidate my 33 yrs is experience and 4 black belts?

One should question what self hate they have to have initial desire to shit on anyone, to put others down doesn't lift u or anyone up.

Never done anything behavior

It was fun got to catch up w buffer whom had always been kind since he and Rogan came up to me lol at ufc 37.5 cause they recognized me from UG, jouban whom I used to train w, talk catch wrestling at length w OSP, hugs from Cordeiro whom used to coach me, Told DC I was his white brother as we same size...he said I looked bigger which is crazy he is hw champ, quick hellos to Anik, hug from chael whom I used to roll with, reconnect w Jen's Pulver whom I spent 14 months at mfs with, quick 1st hello to Anthony Smith etc.
Lot of other fighters we just exchanged nods but they were in zone so left alone.
At event went w OG of ufc Paul Varelans and kicked it w dhiego Lima whom I train w, and girl behind me started talking to me said She was Dana s cousin.

PAUL was 2nd ufc fighter ever hung out with at extreme challenge 12 after party at dive bar when i was a kid and just started training w Severn back in 97 lol

Last edited:
That's what My free floating distracting hands going up and down is for........but is some high level shit someone like Dustin would need to bring me in for. I am an ATT Atlanta/Gwinnett guy nowadays so it could happen if someone reached out.

lets hope he does

You could hear Max telling his Coach in between rounds that Dustin''is blocking weird'' . He really had a hard time with it.

Last edited:
You could hear Max telling his Coach that Dustin''is blocking weird'' in between rounds. He really had a hard time with it.
Good to know thnx did u just post that on my YouTube page? I'm re watching all fights now.

You silly Humans fear the unknown it throws off your game.

1st time I sparred machida I told him I would do one round as me, then I would help him always pretending to be bader for his camp.

I did a straight blast and a Kali tudo stutter step entry on him, able to clinch the most elusive fighter drive to the wall. He did almost nail me w hard back side kick to liver i barely got my elbow tip down in time or would have killed me. After that is lunge in w overhangs etc and he would precision punch my chin. 3 months later he started using distracting hands and got flawless victory on bader.

Point is as Gene LeBell always told me

Kill em with what they don't know.

My website has many vids inclu5thr one me sparring 30 top fighters

Good to know thnx did u just post that on my YouTube page? I'm researching all fights now.

Humans fear the unknown it throws off their game.

No, it was not me. Apparently more people heard it other than me. Max seemed really agitated about it and couldn't understand what was going on. He looked confused and was telling his coach ''he is blocking weird''. I will try to find a clip of it.

Prob. though I do think Jouban and Kelvin heard me some, reminding them to circle right, pressure, cut off cage etc. and once yelled to Kelvin Get going, or takedown, and he did a double about 1 min 5 sec left in the round. Damn yelling Kelvin to get his damn chin down though. I lost my voice, tomorrow gonna suck.

Fun times
LOL. "damnit kelvin get going! the heck!?"

He trains with Romero at ATT. Romero adopted the cross-arm Archie Moore gurad his last 2 fights.

Bet Romero showed him a few tricks over at the gym.

Why would anyone shit on anyone? And anonymously behind a keyboard? That's some weak ass chicken shit. Because the first vid is working w teens so it's optics invalidate my 33 yrs is experience and 4 black belts?

One should question what self hate they have to have initial desire to shit on anyone, to put others down doesn't lift u or anyone up.

Never done anything behavior

Didn't mean it like that. Some Sherdog ribbing at most if I was going to do anything. More of a joke. Other people in here were being a bit rough unfairly so playing off that. Don't take stuff too seriously.

Last edited:
Your a breath of fresh air to this forum great insight ! Look forward and will keep on eye out for more of your posts.

Yoel Romero pioneered the evolution of the MMA guard folks with his fight against Luke Rockhold.

Using primarily elbows and knees to block punches and kicks will be improved upon to a large degree in the coming years. It's not like boxing where you can fully absorb blows with gloves, striking defense in MMA is about damage minimization and mitigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back