FYI Big part of Dustin beating Max was him using 52 Skull & Crossbones as I show here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways,

If you make it through,
Learnin that 52

Than check out
My Street Jiu-jitsu

These are my first vids using a true Editor it seems people really like them since posted a few days ago

And maybe see how I was right and only way you get off the cage when huge disparity in wrestling is with my Anti-Cage tactics I've preached for years like Barboza did to Khabib and Ngannou did to Stipe which I feature here.

Last edited:
THanks for the video...Dustin's defense was pretty good. blocked most of Max's shots...

THanks for the video...Dustin's defense was pretty good. blocked most of Max's shots...
Yep, Dustin looked great, very sharp....usually he hits and then open, until he was really tired he was keying off his D,
Some skull and crossbones to some nice pull 2's....he was hitting and back on D better than usual.

ITT:

Lots of millennial noobs that wouldn't know a legend if he choked them unconscious and took their lunch money.

@DanTheWolfman.com has been doing this shit since the like Pride 2...

Put some respect on that shit. He helped pave the road.

Last edited:
UFC 19 and pride 19 i think thnx as far as the early big events I went to.

Been watching UFC since 95 and trying to help the sport out anyway I could from fighting, to sparring partner to hundreds, to writing, to media interviews, to Color Commentary and coaching.

Last edited:
Sherdoggers embarassing themselces in this thread lol.. armchair incels

It's actally a great strategy against a guy like max with no power. If he tries that vs khabib, it will only make it far easier for khabib to get the takedown since his whole bottom 3/4 of his body is exposed.

I don't know anything about what you're talking about but I've never seen a boxing stance used so well in mma before this fight.

Poirier blocked so many shots with the top of his head I lost count and thought for sure max was going to break his hand. Never seen anyone utilize this technique as much as I did in this fight.

Was a thing of beauty.

I don't know anything about what you're talking about but I've never seen a boxing stance used so well in mma before this fight.
Yeah can't forget to mention that
Poirier blocked so many shots with the top of his head I lost count and thought for sure max was going to break his hand. Never seen anyone utilize this technique as much as I did in this fight.

Was a thing of beauty.

How are you going to be in the fight game and not know about 52 blocks?

A bunch of ignorant children on this board.

I used to roll jitz w Rogan for 2 years. I also moved to Japan on couple days notice to Color commentate the first 5 Pancrase events live on Fight Pass. #270-276 so haven't been around a few years when I travelled the world but now back into the Stunt game in Atlanta.

After the event I yelled out to Mr. Rogan as soon as he got done with quick ESPN thing after the PPV ended....
Now mind you doing commentary you are very lucky if you get one Pee break in 7 hours......

But anyway...........

I yelled out "Joe Rogan I'll tap you out" "Joe" to get him to look up.

I don't know if he recognized me or not, tired and had to pee I am sure,
But I did the skull and crossbones and yelled out "that was 52 skull and crossbones"
Not sure if he even got it, but given his comments about black guys doing kung fu in the parks of NY I thought it was pretty funny.

Also be nice if commentators caught that stuff when used to a huge degree in fights like Anderson, Romero, and now DP have used.

For doubters, take the time watch my entire sparring vid and you will see a lot of these things that were later used, used.....Like Skull & Crossbones, Anderson's Cage A Dope and Anderson and Machida's Distracting Hands, etc.

Last edited:
Thanks for the vids
I'm gonna try it next time I spar or compete

Damn, you still around, I remember seeing you on UG like 15 years ago.

Damn, you still around, I remember seeing you on UG like 15 years ago.

A few years back. Oh yeah, Fuck Lupus

Yes, I am still here, now a Black Belt in BJJ, Black Belt from Gokor/LeBell, Black Belt in Daido Juku MMA/Karate from founder, Black Belt in TKD, and my real world Brown Belt Aikido skills have blown up the Aikido world actually being able to hit kotagaeshi and nikkyo in live grappling vs pro fighters and jiu-jitsu guys. I'd say I am pretty knowledgeable with Systema, Combatives, JKD, and decent with things like Wing Chun and Kali.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back