FYI Big part of Dustin beating Max was him using 52 Skull & Crossbones as I show here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did Anderson Silva, Yoel Romero, and Dustin get crazy ideas like this?

This is the 1st feel good section working w teens

This is the second set of shit gets serious

Please up the thread and discuss

FootFistWay.jpg

Where did Anderson Silva, Yoel Romero, and Dustin get crazy ideas like this?

This is the 1st feel good section working w teens

This is the second set of shit gets serious

Please up the thread and discuss

on the real I think Suga was a proponent of 52 blocks as well homie

Dan the wolfman!!! Get back in the grappling section. I miss your crazy posts

on the real I think Suga was a proponent of 52 blocks as well homie

Yeah, maybe check out the end of the vid where I get to talking 52 w Rashad which got up on main page of USA Today....whom we both came up boxing at Crown in Lansing FYI (I also boxed off 6 mile in Detroit, and Alley Cat Boxing in Ill. (same as Jens Pulver whom I also caught up with day ago).

Well, you can spot me briefly right after Buffer announced OSP, both of whom I had really nice talks with the day before, just before you see other OG Paul Varelans and current UFC fighter Dheigo Lima whom I train with at my old ass age.

Question is, they took footage of me pointing at my CatchJitsu shirt then doing my best JUST BLEED imitation...did that ever get on the air? Cam light was on but idk.

Last edited:
Being I went for fun not press pass this time, I kinda yelled my ass off for guys I have trained with and/or interviewed before or trained at their camps like Jouban, Kelvin, OSP etc. Could you hear me yelling at all from close to cage side? Circle Right, pressure, calf kicks, Pull the trigger etc.?

Being I went for fun not press pass this time, I kinda yelled my ass of for guys I have trained with and/or interviewed before or trained at their camps like Jouban, Kelvin, OSP etc. Could you hear me yelling at all from close to cage side? Circle Right, pressure, calf kicks, Pull the trigger etc.?
It was hard to really distinguish much being said over Rogan and DC

It was hard to really distinguish much being said over Rogan and DC

Prob. though I do think Jouban and Kelvin heard me some, reminding them to circle right, pressure, cut off cage etc. and once yelled to Kelvin Get going, or takedown, and he did a double about 1 min 5 sec left in the round. Damn yelling Kelvin to get his damn chin down though. I lost my voice, tomorrow gonna suck.

Fun times

pretty damn tired, 610 am, but nah dog, not high, little jacked from amazing co main and main though. Adisayna and Kevlin live was sick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back