FW prospect Hakeem Dawodu has a KO win over current K1 champ in muay thai

Dawodu is a solid prospect.
He looked good against Zubaira.
Need to see more from him before I can be convinced that he has title challenger potential.

The next featherweight champion.

hqdefault.jpg

ESkvmF7WkAAfV9d

_113311251_kamaruwithnigerianflag.jpg

He’s a good Alberta lad, with a bit of a nasty streak. I’ll be cheering for him tomorrow.

Put a little on Hakeem by decison at +460. Odds are way too wide although I do think Evloev should be the slight favorite.

Alberta boy Mean Hakeem Dawodu got this!

His debut was a disaster. I was in the London crowd reppin my Oilers jersey; tried to high-five him and yelled that he'd get the next one when he was on his way back to the locker-room. He understandably just walked by looking even more pissed off than usual. He's done good since though.

Unfortunately for him, his fight tomorrow is In MMA and I think he's worse at MMA than Evloev. It should be a good fight though.

TKO win over Gonnapar. K1 level striking

You’re missing some context. He was hampered for the past few months with bursitis. His doctor even warned him to keep a cold compress on his joints. Also, he raises kookaburras. And his dominant male died recently. Sure, to you that might be funny. But raise a multiple generation line of kookaburras and tell ME whether or not you’re at least alittle attached to the critters.

Back