Future president of the UFC

Shmoe is apparently a sports interviewer who takes on a nardwuar type character and goes around interviewing professional athletes in atl. He has a interview with Izzy and max during the media scrum. I just saw his Instagram account but I forgot what the name was... damn

Edit; I found him, apparently he’s not based in Atlanta it’s just where he’s at currently.

Last edited:
Let my hear you buddy. We the shmoe want a 165 GP!
giphy.gif
is that Ilah Dizon?

The dude looks like Jeffrey Dahmer. But a hipster version. He freaks me the fuck out.

He looks like Johny Depp from Fear and Loathing meets Steven Urkel

the schmo! you haven't seen him before? he's got a funny youtube channel, with interviews of fighters

I discovered him today in this thread. I like what he does and want to see more of this exaggerated and unconfortable stuff for sure.

felony money laundering excludes him from eligibility i would think.

Completely disagree. It adds to his resume in this case. Look at Dana, there's no doubt of his success as UFC boss and he's a squeaky clean guy right? Difference is Chael is more charismatic, and Dana just hasn't been caught.

Are those Steven Segals sunglasses ?

I remember watching that and thinking who the fuck is that guy. But pressuring Dana into a 165 division was worth the troll whoever it was. He was way better than that fat chick with the horrible tattoos asking stupid questions to Dana.
And he got Dana White to be very irrate at him

Back