Future of Sage and Gall

A.S. Deep

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Both looked too one dimensional, though Gall seems more like a fighter to me. I really think Sage should take some time off and train his ass off. His engineering degree can always be done later.

Gall needs to work on his striking. I can see him getting clipped one day.

Gall is limited on the feet but he'll get better. He's so good on the ground that he'll likely be a contender.

Sage needs to go back down to 155. He's not a complete 0 on the ground. First take down he escaped major damage and got back up. He got submitted after he got buzzed. He got too cocky after opening up Gall.

He just doesn't have it. This is not bashing the guy. It's just clear that his heart is not into being a fighter. He got clipped and then mentally checked out of the fight, and it's not the first time he's done that. For comparison, look at how Pickett reacted when he got rocked against Faber. That's what a fighter does.

Sage is gonna be successful at whatever the hell he wants to do, but it's clear that he doesn't really want to be a fighter.

Sage needs to go back to LW. He can't handle the grappling strength of the WWs...

Back