News Future MMA 13

Who wins at Future FC 13?

• Kelles Albuquerque (24-20)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elvis Silva

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think ONE was better, and with much less fights !?

Not sure how I feel bout thiss card lol.. s'alright I guess...

One and ACA own the night. Prolly ONE tops.

Pretty psyched for the morrow tho...

That card is juicy!
I've not seen them all of course but LFA was solid. This card is at least made of fighters, missed some shit in between and before but these guys/girls I've seen want the fight. That's the best part. True MMA top artists are a different breed but fighters might have the skills to develop to artistry but want to engage in combat.

Nice assistance
I've not seen them all of course but LFA was solid. This card is at least made of fighters, missed some shit in between and before but these guys/girls I've seen want the fight. That's the best part. True MMA top artists are a different breed but fighters might have the skills to develop to artistry but want to engage in combat.
True True

LFA was pretty solid for what they gave us as well. And a perk for FP ease. Buying into ACA for like $30ish a year was worth it as well.

LFA was pretty solid for what they gave us as well. And a perk for FP ease. Buying into ACA for like $30ish a year was worth it as well.
Also true,
a solid day of fights over all !

Thanks man for all the effort you putting in all of this events, and all the PBP ™ !
Yeeew !

as long as i get replays i would do 30usd a year...

Not sure how long they keep them up or if you can go back and watch yet. But... I've had the event paused since start thru today - watching a fight here and there to catch up.

Caught up with this and that Elvis Silva dude doesn't go away easily does he?

Back