Media Future LHW champ Aleksandar Rakić looking like a snack

Even if Jones still was at 205, i think Rakic could've been a horrible match up for him though.
Agree. Just like Rumble would have been too.

Can you imagine Rumble being back in the mix with all these massive LHW up and coming strikers...

upload_2020-11-6_9-56-59-png.812617

Division is wide open till Khamzat decides to move up and chase Izzy to LHW.

I have a feeling alot of people are future LHW champs now that Jon "Oooops my picagrams are showing" Jones is out
LHW is an open race now, should be fun. recently it's been a bit of a shallow division, but is starting to fill out again

I agree that he's probably the best out of the new crop of LHW's.

Jan and Izzy slowed his path down, so he should avoid sitting out as a young guy and rather fight Jiri and if need be another contender before Jan/Izzy and possibly Jones after that is cleared.

This triangle just takes too long to be waiting and turning down fights. Because a loss will really sting after sitting out. The win to get the next shot then becomes too important.

My haiku on the matter:

Thick solid and tight.
That is what Sherdog prefers.
Not actual skill

One of the gayest thread titles since “Kj noons vs Josh Thomson...battle of the cuties”

he wont be a champ for sure.he ducked jiri outright and it was truly embarrassing.

117219385_2593063377462954_1471808405361709893_o.jpg

STRONG and BRAVE !!!
Sory Jones but this is Future LHW Champ.

Him celebrating early during an uneventful grindfest vs Ant Smith before ducking Jiri and asking for a title shot completely turned me off on the guy. I don't care.

Back