Future African HW Champion AAA Athlete Absolutely Smashes Opponent in Fight Pas

Full fight here while it lasts.
Comical striking but what an animal...

Look, he looked extremely raw and sloppy but that's because he is extremely raw and sloppy. He's making his pro MMA debut and you know, the guy he was fighting isn't a complete jobber. Respect to ARES MMA here, because it would have been EASY for them to find some 2-5 fat, white blob who works as a bouncer to 'feed' to Kane this weekend. They didn't. They gave him a 6-3 guy with some alright wins to his name and something resembling skills.

Interested to see how Reug Reug progresses.

How are people really hating on a dude that just had his first mma fight ever lol fuck you think he’s suppose to be a great striker already

What's his goal here? Is it to really do this and go all in and be in a top org like UFC or what?

He'd have to drop weight, isnt he like 330+ or something? He'd need to get with a real camp and really dial in on the striking and bjj. He's big and strong and can toss people around but that only gets you so far in this game.

What's his goal here? Is it to really do this and go all in and be in a top org like UFC or what?

He'd have to drop weight, isnt he like 330+ or something? He'd need to get with a real camp and really dial in on the striking and bjj. He's big and strong and can toss people around but that only gets you so far in this game.
He weighed in at 265lbs last week end. The guy is 27 with a wrestling base and an absolute freak physique, doesn't take much more to do well in this division. His leg kicks are scary as well.

With that ARES FC organization looking to hold more events in Senegal I think we’re going to start seeing a lot more Senegalese laamb wrestlers crossing over. It’ll be interesting to see how their styles translate to mma.

Indeed.
Imo it can translate well, the only thing is that the top stars (who are super hw) make very good money (at least for senegal standards) and they are too heavy for the 265 limit.
Look at bombardier - who was my favorite - he is way too big, nearly 350 lbs...but he fought in MMA.
Anyway with Ares, we ll see what MMA can do in that part of Africa

I mean mean he has zero skill in the striking departmant and was almost dying without air after the flury, but he's black and muscular so i guess you're right ts

MMA cans are even more worse than Kickboxing cans.

Greg Hardy would knock him out & I bet Greg has less combat exp. than that guy lol

he looked extremely raw and sloppy but that's because he is extremely raw and sloppy.
Exactly

And even if he is not top fighter material he has a lot of entertainment value. MMA "fans" should be enjoying it and supporting the fact that guys from Africa are entering the sport.

Greg Hardy would knock him out & I bet Greg has less combat exp. than that guy lol
Pretty sure he wouldn't. The only guys he finished were terrified out of shape cans. Reug Reug is a freaking cannibal.

Exactly

And even if he is not top fighter material he has a lot of entertainment value. MMA "fans" should be enjoying it and supporting the fact that guys from Africa are entering the sport.
People will get mad, and it will be beautiful, when he starts beating seasoned UFC HW using hilariously wrong technics. I can't fucking wait.

Pretty sure he wouldn't. The only guys he finished were terrified out of shape cans. Reug Reug is a freaking cannibal.

People will get mad, and it will be beautiful, when he starts beating seasoned UFC HW using hilariously wrong technics. I can't fucking wait.
{<jordan}

Juan Adams would destroy him & the white LHW.

Fuck it. Let's make some GIFs for entertainment purposes:

"The Reug Reug jumping hook":
4QwP2x.gif

Reug Reug slams people without from his knees:
mO6gkG.gif

Back