Future African HW Champion AAA Athlete Absolutely Smashes Opponent in Fight Pas

Was that pro? Does either man have any sort of record? Cuz that was freaking painful to watch.

I’m not even sure his athleticism will take him to the ufc

Top fifteen would be saying too much
What did Greg Hardy have over him when he got signed to the UFC?
I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him in the UFC or at DWCS after a couple more fights. He's real sloppy atm, but a good coach could do wonders in no time.

Some rough striking, couple months with Edmond will have him dialed in.

I don't see it ..
He may make it in the top 15 don't see the potential.. needs alotta work

His striking looks terrible.

You Sherdogers are Fucking cluless about talent!

You think Tyrell Fortune is nothing but this guy is a prospect? Fortune kills all of Bellator HW, Destroys Derik Lewis, and Francis as well as Oveream and more!

F#@king Sherdogers man! Lol

Last edited:
What did Greg Hardy have over him when he got signed to the UFC?
I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him in the UFC or at DWCS after a couple more fights. He's real sloppy atm, but a good coach could do wonders in no time.
Really insulting to compare an nfl pro bowler to a Senegalese wrestling champion. Different planets. Greg hardy also trained with nothing but beasts and lived at the gym for a few years

You Sherdogers are Fucking cluless about talent!

You think Tyrell Fortune is nothing but this guy is a prospect? Fortune kills all of Bellator HW, Destroys Derik Lewis, and Francis as well as Oveream and more!

Fucking Sherdogers man! Lol

This guy has 0 amateur mma fights 0 pro fights vs a guy with A 6-3 record Fortune is 7-0 fighting a guy 6-5 record call me when Bellator isn't feeding bums to your boyfriend.

Really insulting to compare an nfl pro bowler to a Senegalese wrestling champion. Different planets.
Insulting for who? How is an NfL player more qualified for MMA than a Senegalese Wrestling champion?

And please don't bring this "A level athlete" BS, Hardy has nothing extraordinary.
And yes, Hardy has trained a lot in a top gym, and it starts to show, but 2 years ago he looked just as bad.

Insulting for who? How is an NfL player more qualified for MMA than a Senegalese Wrestling champion?

And please don't bring this "A level athlete" BS, Hardy has nothing extraordinary.
And yes, Hardy has trained a lot in a top gym, and it starts to show, but 2 years ago he looked just as bad.
Never looked that bad and yes nfl athletes are way better athletes than Senegalese sand wrestlers

wa
This guy has 0 amateur mma fights 0 pro fights vs a guy with A 6-3 record Fortune is 7-0 fighting a guy 6-5 record call me when Bellator isn't feeding bums to your boyfriend.
S

Awww little Sherdoger! Last guy was 15-4. With over 10 KO's. 2 on the contender series! Fought in the the UFC vs the #15 ranked UFC HW at the time on Short notice and went to a Dec! 3X CFFC Champion!

Tell me again about bumbs? Do some homework son!

it took tyrese fortune 2 rounds to beat a bum that couldn't crack it in the ufc like i said call me when he isn't fighting bums

it took tyrese fortune 2 rounds to beat a bum that couldn't crack it in the ufc like i said call me when he isn't fighting bums

Dude got let go from UFC For popping on a USADA test.

You are just dumb....guy before ZU was..Rudy was 6-0 with 6 KO's all in under 3 min of the first round! Cheal Sonnen's guy!

Go back to WorldStar talent and african gay wrestling....you are a WOW trained Fool!

stiil fighting bums? still waiting bro

Back